What's new

My new Holloween brush

Just received my new handmade Shavemac. Bernd did a great job in a remarkably short timeframe. It's a 280-3; with a 26mm knot.
proxy.php

Outstanding brush, nice heft to the handle, can't wait to try 'er out.

Jeftichew said:
are his things still being held up in customs? Just curious

I had no problem getting my XXL Horn Imitation brush within a week. From Germany to California. I ordered other things too so I don't know if that had anything to do with customs.

Jeftichew said:
are his things still being held up in customs? Just curious

This big boy only took two weeks from start to receipt - and that's from Germany. The speed for a new design from Shavemac from start to finish is amazing, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it firsthand.

My god! Bernd has come up with some fantastic looking brushes! Also, I quite like his new packaging and such. The prices certainly have risen quite a bit, but even when compared with Simpsons, and Plisson, I still think the shavemacs are a bargain!

What I would LOVE to see, is some REAL horn handled brushes.... I think a teardrop shaped horn handle would be gorgeous, as would a stag handled brush, with a matching straight razor.

Man o man..... too bad I have like 6 brushes!

joel said:
My god! Bernd has come up with some fantastic looking brushes! Also, I quite like his new packaging and such. The prices certainly have risen quite a bit, but even when compared with Simpsons, and Plisson, I still think the shavemacs are a bargain!

What I would LOVE to see, is some REAL horn handled brushes.... I think a teardrop shaped horn handle would be gorgeous, as would a stag handled brush, with a matching straight razor.

Man o man..... too bad I have like 6 brushes!
Only six? Not setting much of an example for the other young lads!!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom