What's new

my new elliot

My search for another elliot is over.

attachment.php

My first elliot and scale material (will be much darker by the time im done)

After fixing up one of them, which I had to buy because he looked INSANE, I realised I had enough of the scale material to make two sets, so my search for another cool looking elliot began. I saw a couple of fairly plain looking ones go by, untill finally I spotted one on ebay. Yes, there was a bit of hone wear, but still a great looking razor. She's already cleaning up nicely, even though there are some strange scratches on the blade that were hidden at first.

Who can resist the sexy lines of this concave grind?

attachment.php

attachment.php

yah, he's cleaning up pretty nicely, still some pits around the top of the notch though.

Its a good thing I like the smell of WD40!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
The blade seems to be in a good shape! Nice score Dunny!

My two Elliots. One pointy and strange, one sleek and sexy.

Coming along very nicely, even if I do say so myself!

If you were closer, I would seriously consider sneaking into your place, and stealing the top one.
If you ever get tired of it, let me know. :001_tt1:

If you were closer, I would seriously consider sneaking into your place, and stealing the top one.
If you ever get tired of it, let me know. :001_tt1:

get me into professorchaos's house and its yours.
you distract the dogs and i'll grab the razors, we can meet up round the corner and split the loot :biggrin:

They are both absolutely wicked (cool) looking blades. I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite!

Great work so far, looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I prefer the top one but they both look awesome!

looks like i'll have access to a bandsaw and proper drill presses next week to knock some scales together.

watch this space!

Definitely will :)
and if you find that you dont have space for that top one after, i will gladly give it a new home :001_tt1:

Top Bottom