What's new

My New Colt Python

How about a vintage blued steel model ?

I can do that.

$20160216_172033.jpg

ColtRevolver:

I never got into collecting original Colt Pythons. Everyone I knew that "collected" Colt Pythons were fanatics on: Barrel length, color(Blued or Not) to New in Box... to New Old Stock...then there was one...if I remember correctly...that had 38 Special/Target Model on the barrel to...does it have it's original box to..WHATEVER!!!!!

They had ones that were "used" and would shoot but most of the ...again...original Colt Pythons they collected were gun safe queens. They reminded me of my some of my friends that collect 1967 and lower year Corvettes.

That's the reason I never owned an "original" Python. I guess I never wanted any of my buddies to come up to me yelling: Oh My GOD!!!!!!!!! Why are you shooting this Python??!! Don't you know it's a super rare, one of a kind, only made two that year....blah, blah, blah.

Soooooooooooooo....I bought a SHOOTER....new 2020, Colt Python.

Cohiba,

Both of those guns in my pic have been shot and shot alot. I do have some in the box unfired guns, though. I was buying Colts before it was the hot thing to do. That time is passing now, though. The prices have been falling over the past few years.

As far as the new Python goes. I am glad to see them. I plan to buy one or two after the initial rush to get them fades.

I am waiting for them to come out with a .22. I don't care what they call it, a .22, six shot target revolver is what I hope for.

Top Bottom