What's new

My new Brian Brown +

Hi guys,
So my Brian Brown finally arrived last week so I thought I will share. Brian said that this was the oddest request he has ever had; My self and my tattoo artist have started planning my next sleeve tattoo and my wife (who works at the store) jokingly said that I should get a straight razor tattoo, well as soon as she said it she knew she shouldn't have because she knew she just opened the flood gates. I couldn't just get any old razor it had to be mine. So off goes an email to Brian and several months later here she is. Its a nice big chopper with a nice long monkey tail wrapped in carbon fiber with G10 orange scales and an awesome wedge and just a touch of spine work. Its got a nice little point as well that was nice enough to cut me during my first shave (when I was a chef I had a tradition that if you bought a new knife you had to nick your self with it to give it some blood to save you slashing your self later) so that was good luck :smartass:
Well I'll let the photos do the talking but man I love it. I could not recommend any more and he will be making me another one soon as I just love his work!
Thanks guys,
Alex
$_MG_6526.jpg$_MG_6527.jpg$_MG_6528.jpg$_MG_6530.jpg$DSCF1484.jpg

Awesome story - blade - and tat bro!

Have you any ideas as to why some guys have straight tats? I hear it has something to do with the personality traits needed to get over some afflictions. You might be interested in knowing that.

I'll be interested to see the rest of the sleeve when you are done!

Nice - I guess we won't be seeing that one on the BST, ever. :0).

Congrats on the blade, and dealing with getting inked on the inner-upper arm.

Top Bottom