What's new

My Micromatic Gem Razor

Beautiful set, congratulations.

They are very nice razors, I started my journey with the SE razors with a MMTOC.

I lucked into it about the time I joined B&B off Ebay one Saturday night. I put it up and forgot about it till this Christmas when me and the wife cleaned up the Bed Room and under the bed in a box it was there. It looks like was used very little if any.

Does a gem razor really outperform all DE razors?

Japanese twin injector blades = Artist Club blades > chick injector blades > gem ptfe blades > de blades

The blade does the cutting, not the razor. I also believe SE razors are superior to DE razors because you can shave with a shallower angle, which eliminates irritation. My two cents.

Japanese twin injector blades = Artist Club blades > chick injector blades > gem ptfe blades > de blades

The blade does the cutting, not the razor. I also believe SE razors are superior to DE razors because you can shave with a shallower angle, which eliminates irritation. My two cents.

First thought, I’m comfortable with that hierarchy, but value the GEM higher than the single Schick; and, that being said, a fresh Feather in the Wunderbar works very well!

That looks really nice. I still need a bullet tip to complete my GEM collection
lucky me im done with the vintage Gems, Injectors and Gillete ones collecting, well only 4 more Gillette ones to collect but they are cheap cost wise and plenty of them

proxy.php

proxy.php

It's a beautiful-looking razor, and that is a very nice case you have for it as well. It's the mildest of the bunch, but still a lovely smooth shave.

Thank you for sharing.

Top Bottom