What's new

My little DuStar knives collection

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Here is my modest DuStar knives collection. Great knives, all of them. I kinda almost feel satisfied, LOL...

DSC02254.JPG

Ad Astra

The Instigator
They look heavy-duty! and I bet they are.

Wish they were more affordable in USA, but I'm sure they are worth it. Fresh designs.

AA

Very nice. The black one is partially nice. I am assuming that you have taken the time to learn how to sharpen them instead of sending them out?

Space_Cadet

Very nice. The black one is partially nice. I am assuming that you have taken the time to learn how to sharpen them instead of sending them out?

I still haven't sharpened one of them. They come very sharp, and D2 holds an edge quite well. When I will have to sharpen them in the future, I will have to acquire some serious accessories. :)

I still haven't sharpened one of them. They come very sharp, and D2 holds an edge quite well. When I will have to sharpen them in the future, I will have to acquire some serious accessories. :)
DMT's are your friend.
I really like the DMT diafold fine/extra fine. Green and Red one.
Folds away nicely, puts a killer edge on a knife and fits in the sheath if there's a pouch on it.

Space_Cadet

DMT's are your friend.
I really like the DMT diafold fine/extra fine. Green and Red one.
Folds away nicely, puts a killer edge on a knife and fits in the sheath if there's a pouch on it.

I appreciate the advice, thanks! I will check it out.

I just bought three on the bay a couple months ago.
I've used them for years. They work great especially on high end steels like the S30V knife pictured.
The handles are different on the newer ones.

Top Bottom