What's new

My little drill sergeant

Funny thing is happening ever since I started DE shaving about two months ago. Just to give you my background before DE shaving I hated shaving. I would only shave twice a week. Ever since I started DE shaving I now enjoy shaving Evey day. Well my 6 year old daughter will not kiss me unless I shave. Yesterday she woke up and rubbed my face and told me to shave. I told her it's Saturday I was not planning to shave. She told me to get my butt In the bathroom and shave or I will not get a good morning kiss. So I complied. Every day she gives my face an inspection and if I did not shave I get a lecture lol. She even threatened to shave me herself in the middle of the night. She reminds me of my old army days when the NCO would inspect our uniforms before the start of the duty day. Just a funny story I thought would make you folks smile.

That is a great story! And it really put a smile on my face. If and whoever your daughter gets married...they are in for a treat! :001_smile Thanks for sharing!

Funny how the little ones end up running the show. I used to be the alpha in my house til my last child (Mr Quentin) came along. It's hard to get my hugs and kisses sometimes but it's worth working for. Thanks for posting

And start searching out a birth year/quarter razor for that little princess of yours.
She'll need it sooner than you think!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Something you will both remember all of your lives.
Cherish those moments.

Stories like this remind me of the joys of being a dad. Thank you for sharing a great story, you certainly have a treasure in that little girl.

Stories like this remind me of the joys of being a dad. Thank you for sharing a great story, you certainly have a treasure in that little girl.
Yes and I have been blessed with two daughters and two sons. My oldest daughter has grown out of daddies little girl stage. On the weekends my seven year old son watches me lather my soap and shave. When I'm done I give the extra lather and brush to him. I take the blade out of my razor and let him practice.

Yes and I have been blessed with two daughters and two sons. My oldest daughter has grown out of daddies little girl stage. On the weekends my seven year old son watches me lather my soap and shave. When I'm done I give the extra lather and brush to him. I take the blade out of my razor and let him practice.
If my 2 year old son catches me shaving he has me lather him up and I hand him my microtouch one so he can "shave" it off. Which by the way a face that doesn't have hair on it doesn't lather up as good as a scruffy man face.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom