What's new

My Latest Restoration

Here is what I did with an Army/Navy blade that was lying around looking for scales. The oosic handle is metal lined. Oosic is the bone from the penis of the walrus. The stuff on this razor is fossilized and over 10,000 years old, so no mean hunter killed it... for those of you with those concerns.
proxy.php

proxy.php

I love the stuff, myself... just hate grinding on it. Stinky stinky stinky... This section is from the inner circle of bone where you can see all the pores for the blood to flow through. I fill it with different colors of epoxy. This was left-over material from this knife.
http://www.billysblades.com/Knives%...4%20Fighter.htm

BillEllis said:
The oosic handle is metal lined. Oosic is the bone from the penis of the walrus.

I bet that walrus would have never thought in a million years that one day, its penis bone would make a set of beautiful scales. :biggrin:

E

eLTe

Hello Bill,

I read you post and the restoration is real sharp. Where did you get the Army Navy blade? Is it decent quality?

Chris

It was part of a lot on eBay. It had mild tarnish that my buffer took care of easily. I liked this razor better than any other I have. It has since been sold.

Hmm... I don't know how i would feel holding a boner up to my face to shave. Seem's a little strange to me. <Jerry Seinfeld>Not that there's anything wrong with that</Jerry Seinfeld>. No offense man, just kinda creeps me out.

Nice restoration none the less though.

enlightenment said:
Hmm... I don't know how i would feel holding a boner up to my face to shave. Seem's a little strange to me. <Jerry Seinfeld>Not that there's anything wrong with that</Jerry Seinfeld>. No offense man, just kinda creeps me out.

Nice restoration none the less though.

I understand. But, it would only bother me if it still had flesh on it...:biggrin:

Top Bottom