What's new

My last theory today

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Okay, so are we talking to the left while on my back looking at the ceiling, or my usual face down position?:confused:

Jay, we're talking about sleeping, not drinking.

My second theory, or my Theory Number Two, it that Firemen brigades seldom sing songs about Marcel Proust.

Left. When the children were tiny babies still nursing she would be on the side closest to the crib, for obvious reasons, whether the left or the right.

I'm On the right. Only because its the side against the wall and out of the landing zone of the cat when she jumps on the bed. Many a night i was awoken to the 9lb lead pipe of a cat landing square on my bits and pieces no matter how I laid on the right side of the bed. She took pity on me and swapped sides. Now its nice because I'm under the windows so I get the cool air; but the only bad thing is we sleep on opposite sides(body) so we lay back to back when we wan to "sleep".

My wife is on the right side of the bed, or the middle, and I sleep on the remaining six inches on the far left.:blush:

+1 though she is USUALLY on my left, the rest applies. Sometimes she's @ an angle.. Need to take a picture to properly explain :mad3:.

Before our son came home a week ago she was on the right. We've put his basinette on that side which is closer to the bathroom for convinience. As you can imagine with an infant that is two weeks old today, there isn't alot of sleep going on. :mad:

Guys, when you lay in bed, which side is your wife on? While watching TV I noticed that most shows that show a couple in bed, the wife is on the husband's left side. My wife is on my left side, my parents are the same way, even my wife's parents are the same way. So, guys, is your wife on your left or right side?

Darren

She gets the right side. Actually, we *both* wanted the right side, but, well, you know how these things go..

-Mason

Top Bottom