What's new

My Last Chatillon Lux Aftershave Purchase

I just received by mail my likely final aftershave purchase from Shawn at Chatillon Lux, a pair of bottles of La Petite Prairie.

46EFB3C6-1518-42B4-92B3-D2C4C36B6909.jpeg

Chatillon Lux is my favorite aftershave. I believe I’ve got every aftershave he’s released, in most cases at least two bottles. Shawn is now focused on his EDT/EdP business, so he’s decided to allow Scott at Declaration Grooming to use his scents to make CL-scented aftershaves. I also love Declaration aftershaves (with 13 bottles in my den), so all is well. Congrats to both Shawn and Scott!

I just received by mail my likely final aftershave purchase from Shawn at Chatillon Lux, a pair of bottles of La Petite Prairie.

View attachment 1125360

Chatillon Lux is my favorite aftershave. I believe I’ve got every aftershave he’s released, in most cases at least two bottles. Shawn is now focused on his EDT/EdP business, so he’s decided to allow Scott at Declaration Grooming to use his scents to make CL-scented aftershaves. I also love Declaration aftershaves (with 13 bottles in my den), so all is well. Congrats to both Shawn and Scott!

I wonder, will the ingredients be that of CL as well, or just a clone of the scents?

Top Bottom