What's new

My humble collection

The big day has come
🥳
🥳
🥳

• I have been looking for the perfect glass display cabinet for quite some time and since my collection has evolved quite a bit the last year it was really needed.
  • The timing was perfect and it feels fantastic being able to display these historic pieces in all their glory.
  • These beauties will for sure put a smile on my face every single day 🤩
IMG_1251.jpg
IMG_1256.jpg
IMG_1253.jpg
IMG_1254.jpg
IMG_1255.jpg

Very nice collection, and display.
Lol on the Ronson Lighter...I put one next to my Ronson as well ;)
You need these things as much as I did... search "acrylic risers" on Amazon and get them while they're still cheap. Trust me, buy at least 3 sets to start... you'll see you can use them all and then some. Makes adding acquisitions easier too.
You will thank me, feel free to send a set of those executive instructions my way :)
Screenshot_20220402-080648_Chrome.jpg

16489017630243364067279008424694.jpg

You need these things as much as I did... search "acrylic risers" on Amazon and get them while they're still cheap. Trust me, buy at least 3 sets to start... you'll see you can use them all and then some. Makes adding acquisitions easier too.
You will thank me, feel free to send a set of those executive instructions my way :)
View attachment 1433148
View attachment 1433149
I’m getting one!

1648902197269.gif

The big day has come
🥳
🥳
🥳

• I have been looking for the perfect glass display cabinet for quite some time and since my collection has evolved quite a bit the last year it was really needed.
  • The timing was perfect and it feels fantastic being able to display these historic pieces in all their glory.
View attachment 1433118View attachment 1433119View attachment 1433120View attachment 1433121View attachment 1433122
Wonderful, wonderful collection. Beautifully displayed. Does even Gillette Corporate have such a collection? In the last frame, I spotted a Toggle. Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 1433148
View attachment 1433149
Thanks for the suggestion and a great solution 👍🏼

The big day has come
🥳
🥳
🥳

View attachment 1433118View attachment 1433119View attachment 1433120View attachment 1433121View attachment 1433122
Holy sh*t! Words fail me to describe how impressive a collection this is!

Well done, good sir!

-Z

Top Bottom