What's new

My humble collection

Thanks for the suggestion and a great solution 👍🏼
He beat me to it, I'll also mention that often housewares and beauty product sections there are also sometimes risers, or square boxes that can just be flipped. That said, the ones pictured look better than the ones I was thinking of.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

The big day has come
🥳
🥳
🥳

• I have been looking for the perfect glass display cabinet for quite some time and since my collection has evolved quite a bit the last year it was really needed.
  • The timing was perfect and it feels fantastic being able to display these historic pieces in all their glory.
  • These beauties will for sure put a smile on my face every single day 🤩
View attachment 1433118View attachment 1433119View attachment 1433120View attachment 1433121View attachment 1433122

WOW, thats a lot of Gillette! 😲

I feel so small!:sad: Naa, I'm ok lol!

Congrats, for your huge collection, biggest I've seen! 😁

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman

The big day has come
🥳
🥳
🥳

• I have been looking for the perfect glass display cabinet for quite some time and since my collection has evolved quite a bit the last year it was really needed.
  • The timing was perfect and it feels fantastic being able to display these historic pieces in all their glory.
  • These beauties will for sure put a smile on my face every single day 🤩
View attachment 1433118View attachment 1433119View attachment 1433120View attachment 1433121View attachment 1433122
Very nice collection that most folks who are collectors would enjoy, I see you have a keen eye for quality and good condition razors also.
Thanks for sharing!

That’s amazing. The razors look mint. I would have thought they’d be pretty hard to find in that condition. Lovely display.
Don't let the pictures fool you. Quite few of my razors are in true "mint"-condition. Many of them have scratches and/or plate loss.

That being said I take great pride in having clean, functioning and shiny razors which have required a lot of time achieving.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Don't let the pictures fool you. Quite few of my razors are in true "mint"-condition. Many of them have scratches and/or plate loss.

That being said I take great pride in having clean, functioning and shiny razors which have required a lot of time achieving.

You know, I wonder how many safety razors were pulled from a river, and still look like new because they were made of stainless? Could you imagine if someone found a DE razor in the river and was like, oh great, just what I needed right now, I need to shave these whiskers. Next scene, their in the boat bathroom lathering up, humming away as they shave the whiskers away. HEHE :p

I used to have a large sized collection...down to less than a dozen now. Yours makes me want to start collecting...again.

I used to have a large sized collection...down to less than a dozen now. Yours makes me want to start collecting...again.
Thanks I take that as a compliment :)

But it also makes be a bit sad. Do you by chance have some pictures from the time your collection peaked?

Top Bottom