What's new

My Guess... 3017

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I have never used Williams nor TOBS soap and since I am participating in the 2010 purchase sabbatical, it looks like it will be a while before they are added to my collection.

Last edited:
I am trying to stick to my soap refills until they are gone to justify any more soap purchases. I started on the Pre de Provence puck I've had for a while. After about 2 months of daily usage, it looks like I hardly used any of the soap. I gave up and have branched back out again.

V

VR6ofpain

Hardcore. My original sandalwood puck is still rocking lots of life. I will need to bring it back into rotation. It sort of got sidetracked when I found Tabac over a year ago. Lately I have really been digging this Proraso Green Tea Aloe "soap". It blows me away how good it is.

Oh BTW, did your bowl's lid warp? Mine did...after only a couple months. It was a pity.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Oh BTW, did your bowl's lid warp? Mine did...after only a couple months. It was a pity.

That lid is warped more than Dr. Frankenstein. :biggrin:

full

How much life do you think that puck still has? A couple of months I'm guessing.

I don't think this puck sees May flowers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good grief! I bought seven pucks of C&E on sale at $5 per a few weeks ago. Now I realize my relationship with this soap is going to last several times longer than my first marriage!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Good grief! I bought seven pucks of C&E on sale at $5 per a few weeks ago. Now I realize my relationship with this soap is going to last several times longer than my first marriage!

My guess. 7 pucks that will last an average of six to seven months of everyday use. 4 years. Keep us informed of your progress. :biggrin:

You're not wrong. Hmmmm... :001_rolle

Current pic of C&E Sandalwood

I can't believe you were able to use this soap on a daily basis - while I like the scent, I really don't think its that great a soap and I find that a couple of days of this is all I can take before my face tells me to switch to another product.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I can't believe you were able to use this soap on a daily basis - while I like the scent, I really don't think its that great a soap and I find that a couple of days of this is all I can take before my face tells me to switch to another product.

I didn't say it was going to be easy. :wink:

I think it will be done in two weeks time. After this, I think I'm going to use a DR Harris every day for awhile. :yesnod:

Top Bottom