What's new

My Guess... 3017

Next soap up, it's just under 130g (inkl tub and lid).
Starting tomorrow.

IMG-2050.jpg

And the journey so far...

3017_2021-03-01.jpg

10 Days ago I finished my Derby Stick. Last two week of my journey with Derby, I sliced (very thin slices) the Derby Stick and press to a bowl. This help to finish it faster.
And I started my journey with Cella. I weight with a kitchen scale and read 152gr. (may be before I used Cella 2-3 times). My average daily consumption is approx 1gr. I weekly weight with the scale. To night I read 142gr.
Some days I used my Proraso Boar which is a real soap eater. Last two shaves accomplished with nearly acquired Berkeley 46. This tiny is not a soap monster at all :nono: but it is so smooth on the face.

If you want to finish your soaps fast, go with big knot short loft "Boar". Today scaling 130gr. on my Cella. I am digging the Cella with Omega 10051 and Omega Proraso and loading directly from the bowl. :thumbup:

strop

Now half as wise
It seems to be Tabac with a different scent. It is indeed puzzling as to why they discontinued it. Fortunately I have a couple more sticks!

I'm 47 shaves into an 85 gram puck of Long Rifle Brown Bess. Good performer, but the scent strength is a 4 on a 1-10 scale. I prefer a stronger scent. I'd say I've got 5 more shaves with it before 3017. It's getting too soft to swirl in the tin. I'm left to scoop it out with my finger and spread it in the lathering bowl.

Finished DR Harris Windsor yesterday. I stretched it a couple of days chasing the scraps around to make it to 5 months. Fantastic soap in every way. Great performance, great scent. Started a Palmolive stick, which I will likely mash into a bowl.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Finished DR Harris Windsor yesterday. I stretched it a couple of days chasing the scraps around to make it to 5 months. Fantastic soap in every way. Great performance, great scent. Started a Palmolive stick, which I will likely mash into a bowl.

Brother, you seem to have been at this awhile....

Top Bottom