What's new

My Guess... 3017

A48403B3-FB0A-4F0B-A1D2-EE439E10F02B.jpeg

Two months in. I can no longer load from the holder. The remains go in the bottom of the scuttle. Probably close to 2 weeks left.

Saponificio Bignoli cost me around 7p a day (I have a spread sheet) which I consider good value.

Now moving onto WSP Rustic Olympus. I love the scent on this soap and I've used it before so know I like the performance aswell. By the looks of it I average just under 1g per shave and have 87g left so it should be a good few months for me. My largest project yet!

Still trying to catch up with this thread.
Finished page 700 (14000 posts) today.

Think I have about 1-1 1/2 week of shaves left on the TOBS St Jermyn Street.
Going slower than usual cause i have only shaved my face the past three weeks, (no headshaves).

Still trying to catch up with this thread.
Finished page 700 (14000 posts) today.

Think I have about 1-1 1/2 week of shaves left on the TOBS St Jermyn Street.
Going slower than usual cause i have only shaved my face the past three weeks, (no headshaves).

Jermyn Street soap is one of the best soaps I have used, hands down. Savor that last week and a half.

I am working my way through a brick of Vitos super coco and I swear someone sneaks in and and adds just a little bit to the puck at night while I sleep. At the beginning I was using about one gram a shave and over the last month I have been averaging less than 0.4g per shave. I have 466 shaves on it so far and I have not reached the half way point yet. At $9.95US this might be biggest bargain in terms of cost per shave that I have tried yet.

Once the Vitos is finished I will pick one of the 58 remaining (unused) soaps and 3017 that one. I will probably pick a smaller/softer one for the next victim but I figure I have at least a year or maybe two before I have to pick the next soap.

Ruckin.

I am working my way through a brick of Vitos super coco and I swear someone sneaks in and and adds just a little bit to the puck at night while I sleep. At the beginning I was using about one gram a shave and over the last month I have been averaging less than 0.4g per shave. I have 466 shaves on it so far and I have not reached the half way point yet. At $9.95US this might be biggest bargain in terms of cost per shave that I have tried yet.

Once the Vitos is finished I will pick one of the 58 remaining (unused) soaps and 3017 that one. I will probably pick a smaller/softer one for the next victim but I figure I have at least a year or maybe two before I have to pick the next soap.

Ruckin.

I have only used a sample of this stuff for a week or two, but it is some of the best soap I’ve ever used.

Ruckin.
This will be an epic kill!

strop

Now half as wise
Still working on the Bayolea. The ring was getting harder and harder to load, so I grated the last 30 grams into a tub. Easier to lead and much better results with it. I'm guessing I'll get thru June with this.

Top Bottom