If you want to finish your soaps fast, go with big knot short loft "Boar". Today scaling 130gr. on my Cella. I am digging the Cella with Omega 10051 and Omega Proraso and loading directly from the bowl.10 Days ago I finished my Derby Stick. Last two week of my journey with Derby, I sliced (very thin slices) the Derby Stick and press to a bowl. This help to finish it faster.
And I started my journey with Cella. I weight with a kitchen scale and read 152gr. (may be before I used Cella 2-3 times). My average daily consumption is approx 1gr. I weekly weight with the scale. To night I read 142gr.
Some days I used my Proraso Boar which is a real soap eater. Last two shaves accomplished with nearly acquired Berkeley 46. This tiny is not a soap monster at all but it is so smooth on the face.
That’s good stuff, Mark. Enjoy!
Love the scent, wish this Irisch soap would still be around
La Toja makes an aftershave. I don't know if it smells like the soap.Well, I'm on a trip. I used Vitos only twice at home! I brought La Toja stick with me, I am enjoying it so much that I decided to 3017 it. The scent and the performances are really good, I love the clean post shave feel. I want to find an aftershave with this scent.
View attachment 1232322
I think I say it every time I see it: love the 1904!Well, I'm on a trip. I used Vitos only twice at home! I brought La Toja stick with me, I am enjoying it so much that I decided to 3017 it. The scent and the performances are really good, I love the clean post shave feel. I want to find an aftershave with this scent.
View attachment 1232322
Brother, you seem to have been at this awhile....Finished DR Harris Windsor yesterday. I stretched it a couple of days chasing the scraps around to make it to 5 months. Fantastic soap in every way. Great performance, great scent. Started a Palmolive stick, which I will likely mash into a bowl.
- DR Harris Windsor - 3/6/2020
- L'Occitane Cade - 10/6/2020
- Art of Shaving (tallow) Sandalwood 6/28/2020
- Speick stick 33% 3/21/2020
- Kent shave cream (Travel) 3/14/2020
- Pre de Provence 2/1/2020
- Provence Sante Green Tea 60% 8/26/2019
- Every Man Jack Shave Cream (Travel) 8/25/2019
- Palmolive stick grated in tub 6/30/2019
- Antica Barberia Colla ABC hard puck 5/25/2019
- Czech and Speake Oxford and Cambridge 3/9/2019
- Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna 12/23/2018
- Strop Shoppe Bay Rum 8/25/2018
- Mondial Tabacco Verde 4/8/2018
- Musgo Real Classic Cream 12/31/2017
- DR Harris Almond 10/28/2017
- Valobra Shaving Stick 3/20/2017
- Savon d barbe (Vetyver) 11/17/2016
- Mystic Water Irish Traveler - 8/13/16
- Barrister and Mann Lavanille Shaving Soap 6/18/16
- Institut Karité 4/25/16 tub and stick 50/50
- RazoRock Son of Zeus 11/6/2015
- Mike's Orange, Cedarwood, & Black Pepper Tin 10/16/2015
- Martin de Candre Fourgue 1 oz sample 4/9/2015
- Martin de Candre - 1 oz sample 3/6/2015
- L'Occitane Cade 1/29/2015
- RazoRock The Freedberg 10/8/2014
- Haslinger Ringelblumen (Stick) 7/2/2014
- Art of Shaving Lavender (75%, Stick, Tallow) 4/24/2014
- La Toja Stick - Travel shave stick 2/7/2014
- RazoRock Chianti Lavender (Stick) 2/4/2014
- Mystic Water Coconut (85%, Stick) 12/5/2013
- Pre de Provence (60%, Stick) 11/2/2013
- P160 Tipo Duro (~60 gm stick) 7/24/2013
- DR Harris Arlington (Full puck as a Stick) 5/13/2013
- Muhle Sea Buckthorn (Stick) 12/2/2012
- Provence Sante Green Tea (Stick) 8/6/2012
- Gold Dachs Rivivage 5/23/2012
- Ralph Lauren Safari 3/14/2012
- Mama Bear Dublin Tweed 12/4/2011
- Van der Hagen Glycerin 11/2011
- Cella 11/2011
- Honeybee Clean for Men 6/2011
- Honeybee Bay Rum 3/2011
- Honeybee Ye Olde Barbershop 1/2011