What's new

My Grande Journey

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Excellent! Find a gringo willing to ship a $50 digital up your way or is it another Mitutoyo like in the video?

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Igaging digitals are inbound. They're a necessity not a luxury.

I'll be interested...digital or non-digital.

I have non-digital (two, one at home, one at the office), but occasionally think a digital pair is also a necessity.

BOSC.2. My wife is right I am crazy.jpg

However, I've spent my money already [on hair clippers for my upcoming DIY haircut(s)].

Happy shaves,

Jim

thombrogan

I'll be interested...digital or non-digital.

I got my manual Cabellipers when a pen pal couldn’t stand them for reloading. They‘re very easy to take off zero and flush a few minutes of intense struggle drainwards.

I have non-digital (two, one at homHowever, I've spent my money already [on hair clippers for my upcoming DIY haircut(s)].

You don’t just take a straight razor outside with a pitcher of ice water and Fast Eddie Clarke era Motörhead on a Bluetooth speaker?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member

thombrogan

@Esox said
The calipers just arrived.

Now I know. My Grande cap is 19.44mm wide lol.

Just because I read it when you wrote doesn’t mean I’ll forget a few more times. Aside from work and showering my bride and our babby with invaluable dad jokes, most of my remaining brain capacity has gone towards writing “Fatip“ thusly to stop annoying @Raven Koenes and not turn @Cal ‘s face extra super red+.

thombrogan

That’s how I pronounce it mentally. I saw it spelled the other way when I first started scouring sites; it’s been spelled that way by some B&Bers since 2012CE; and the elegant panache stuck with me.

The first time I saw one I though it said FatLip and it made it sound scarier. Even now I spell and see Fatip but I don't hear Fateeeep, I hear Fat Tip and think Fat Lip! The Mike Tyson of razors.

Top Bottom