• No, it is necessary so I do not get sued. YMMV

• What was the question? YMMV

• Art is King. YMWNV

Results are only viewable after voting.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
love that movie
except it's 1941
love the John Williams score, especially the main march.
great movie
especially Nancy Allen
and Susan Backlinie, who just so happens to be the first victim in Jaws, thus the similarity of the scene
and plenty of other Jaws talent showing up in Lorraine Gary & Murray Hamilton....also Christopher Lee, John Belushi (I'll get that duck!)
excellent movie, but of course
Your
(love for the) Movie
May
Vary

That's right! I thought I was off by a year, but I was too lazy to look it up.

Wild Bill Kelso rocks.

proxy.php

I feel you, brother! My biggest problem with Y**V, it represents all of the evil acronyms. Being fairly new here, I can't figure out what the devil is being discussed half the time. :mad3:

It isn't supposed to represent acronyms... other than what it stands for....

I figured it was to quantify a statement that was unscientific in nature such as I prefer to use a Fusion to unclog my kitchen sink since IMO the Fusion is much more effective than Draino, but off couse YMMV on that one.

I guess most people here are addicted to typing YMMV in quite a lot of forums. The way I see it, it ain't going to change...

What could change at B&B is the context of YMMV. EVeryone who signs up is told that YMMV at B&B officially means

Your Majesty Most Venerable (could be virile, valued, whatever else ....)

My 2 cents :tongue:

I guess most people here are addicted to typing YMMV in quite a lot of forums. The way I see it, it ain't going to change...

What could change at B&B is the context of YMMV. EVeryone who signs up is told that YMMV at B&B officially means

Your Majesty Most Venerable (could be virile, valued, whatever else ....)

My 2 cents :tongue:

It has been my experience that if you start capping a few, everyone stands up and takes note. :a41:

Top Bottom