What's new

My given name

You know, with great delight I have followed my given name over the months I have been on Badger and Blade, wondering what's next. I have been several things to date, but I have to say that I like "Chairman of the Bathroom about the best and sadly I feel like withholding further posts so that my given name does not change, thank you Badge and Blade for such amusements!:thumbup:

Don't stop! Please! I always look forward to see if the name has changed to something even more interesting. Simple things for simple minds I guess.:wink:

and there are lots of other interesting ones to get!

+1 plus who knows the more you post, the more we know your personality. You may one day earn a custom title (that can be good or bad) and that's always entertaining!

+1 plus who knows the more you post, the more we know your personality. You may one day earn a custom title (that can be good or bad) and that's always entertaining!
I'm kind of wondering what people would pick if they could choose their own. I'd probably pick "savon de la mort" or something like that. :biggrin1:

These are about some of the nicest names I have been given over the years. Most of the other ones people tend to give me aren't fit for printing here.

You know, with great delight I have followed my given name over the months I have been on Badger and Blade, wondering what's next. I have been several things to date, but I have to say that I like "Chairman of the Bathroom about the best and sadly I feel like withholding further posts so that my given name does not change, thank you Badge and Blade for such amusements!:thumbup:

My favorite name, Shave thug did not last... was taken away muy pronto :mad:

Top Bottom