What's new

My girl just suprized me with something beautiful

20190402_122258.jpg 20190402_122306.jpg 20190402_122302.jpg 20190402_122318.jpg 20190402_122315.jpg 20190402_122324.jpg 20190402_122250.jpg 20190402_122244.jpg

So my girl just suprized me with something I was looking at but couldnt afford right now. I absolutely love this woman.

This thing is heavy compaired to my other strops. I also love the way it feels when stropping. I think I like this better than my latigo strop. So now my question is as a strop gets older does it change how it feels. Like the red imp. Is that how it would have felt new or foes it change a lot as u use it. I'm hoping my latigo changes a bit and starts to feel amazing. It just doesnt have a lot of draw on it. I even did a thin coat of fromm dressing.

I like that it is used. I just rub skin oil before stropping. Don't know how old these strops are, but this one is well preserved. She did good.

Yes she did. She is an amazing woman. And whoever first bought it took good care of it. No big cracks and absolutely no nicks or cuts. The canvas isnt even gunked up. I dont know if the guy it came from had to clean the canvas but if they did they did a great job. I am so happy.

Yes she is. I love the strop. I find I use it way more than I use my latigo strop from black ops grooming. It's just so smooth and just feels better.

That Red Imp is cool! Love the look of it!

Someone did take care of it for many years and now it is yours to enjoy! Great find and great girl?

It is beautiful. I'm so lucky to have this strop. I now really want a dubl duck special no 1 strop.

My girl buys me things all the time. Couple weeks ago she suprized me with a new ecig mod just because.

I buy her stuff all the time as well just because.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Really nice strop. Hope she didn’t get it to beat you with. I use a 70+ year old strop and wouldn’t swap it for anything. You are very lucky.

Top Bottom