What's new

My fourth shaving experience by Qshave (Merkur Futur Clone).

My Qshave is fairly mild up to about 4 but if I go past that angle and pressure become extremely important. Have cut myself more with that razor not paying attention than any other razor I have and I mostly use it and Arko sticks as my travel setup. Good luck and don’t stop asking questions lots of folks here to help

Thank you, Doc! I will !
Happy holiday !

I just picked up the Q Shave Futur clone at Christmas and have used it two or three times now and even though it is more aggressive than what I am used to it is a decent razor for the money. As far as blades goes use what works for you no matter the razor it is used in. As mentioned use lower settings until you get comfortable with it and then dial it up. Usually scrapes and nicks for me comes from applying too much pressure or a misjudged contact with the razor. When I used mine for the first time I noticed it seemed to skip over the whiskers and I had to make more passes. The second time I used it I slowed down a little bit and it seemed to work much better.

I can't compare this to the real Futur but it is a nice razor for the money. I bought this razor to try because I didn't want to sink more money into something that I might not like and I am glad I did. I like it just not real Futur money kind of like.

I bought a Mingshi and can't wait to try it. I know it will take at least 1-3 weeks. Hope I made a good purchase with this Futur Clone.

Top Bottom