What's new

My Foray into the world of methodshaving....

TOC
Section 1 – Rant
Section 2 – Products
Section 3 – Method/pictorial
Section 4 – Results/commentary
Section 5 – Price breakdown/cost effectiveness of product/s

Section 1 -
I began fondling the haft of the shaving badger apparatus starting with the crown. I commenced working the wet blended mix from the cube (to create saponification for you morons out there) with protein emollients to thicken the paste before I cut it. I toil at my hand and mash the bucket of my Simpsons Polo 12 (bow down to me plebeian’s) silvertip badger shaving broom apparatus. I am covered in dookie-smelling “slag”– and I don’t know why. At this point – just as I prepare to cut the shaving terrain with my steel I hear a loud thunder as my thesaurus explodes and encompasses my house in a hellacious ball of fire.

Reading some of these RMWS/Method Shaving diatribes makes me want to find a little puppy and choke it to death. For god’s sake dumb it down for some of us college educated folks. It isn’t so much the wording, or that lack of understanding which prohibits me from reading these “graces” but the absurd and intentional over complication, fluff and banter littered throughout RMWS/Method shaving writing. It is called a god damn razor, it has been called a razor, or double edge since its birth, why in the blazing *****-twister are you calling it the “steel.” Sorry cowboys, it’s a razor, and “slag” is wet *** lather. “Protein Emollients” is slippery *** stuff commonly known as “hydrolast shaving paste.” There are no complex procedures, no smoke and mirrors and no “terrains, steel, breeches, etc” the whole method shaving process can and will be (keep reading) explained in plain English with VERY simple, easy to follow instructions – end of story. Do you get the impression I am annoyed? Damn straight. These stupid over complications, retarded vocabulary words, and simply moronic lofty claims scare away a volley of chaps from trying a really first rate product(s) and method – which delivers EXACTLY what it claims to. A marvelous shave. Yeah – I said it, method shaving works, and it works beautifully, and Charles Roberts puts out exceptional products that offer high value (see breakdown further into review) and one product I feel to be the finest in the world in its class –I simply cannot imagine there being something even remotely on par.

I think what really tipped the scales for me, and what REALLY pissed me off most was chatting with Charles Roberts and Adam Mendelson. Anyone who thinks either one of these guys is off their rocker – I suggest you give them a call. You will be horrified to learn, not only do they speak English, but they are both incredibly nice and helpful, and both have a genuine interest in your positive results. No b/s over complication, just direct, straightforward assistance, lessons and kindness. Anything negative I have ever said about Charles Roberts (the man) I wholeheartedly take back – however anything I have said about his writing I stand firm on. I’ll calm down now, but I just had to get that out… it is such a shot in the foot to overcomplicate this method shaving business, as I think it has drastically restricted its user/fan base and developed somewhat of a “black sheep” association with RMWS fans.

Readers digest version. Both CR and Adam are first rate gentlemen, who I hope to build much stronger relationships with. Gentlemen – thank you for your dedication, hard work, generosity and time.

Now down to business.

Section 2 – Products

Simpson Polo 12 – Don’t need it. PJ2 worked a little better, and shavemac worked best. You could easily method shave with any halfway decent brush. Worst case scenario, you have to add a bit of water to the brush after the 2nd or 3rd pass.

The Cube – Different from Marseilles olive oil soap. Actually smells like feces when just opened, however the scent dissipates and can be overpowered with enough shaving cream. Works incredibly well.

Cutting Balm – Like no other jojoba oil I have used. Very light, leaves your skin feeling exceptional (wouldn’t recommend for VERY oily skin) and works a lot better than PSO for touch and cut.

Hydrolast paste – NOT a shaving cream. Does not lather at all. Smells mediocre in sandalwood and decent in peppermint. INCREDIBLE lubricant, and is best used as you would a preshave, or as an “additive” to the brush. I got the best results with the cube, a small swipe of English shave cream, then a blob of hydrolast.

Summer Sage Tonic – Works great, and smells exceptional. Best smelling product from CAR I have tried.

Aftershave Moisturizing cream – Best/most economical, most efficacious moisturizer/balm I have ever used – bar none. Hands down MUST have. Smells like whatever added scent and olive oil or something. The peppermint scented moisturizer has an incredible “cooling” effect, most “in your face” cooling effect I have experienced.

Section 3 -
RMWS/Method shaving is very easy to explain/show.... take a look

P1010100.JPG

Everything you will need (substitute razor/cream/brush if you desire)

P1010101.JPG

Step one place brush and "cube" in the sink

P1010102.JPG

Run sink...

P1010103.JPG

Fill up sink half way, covering the cube and brush with water

P1010104.JPG

Let soak for at least 30 seconds.

P1010104.JPG

Pull out brush and cube

P1010106.JPG

Mash the brush against the cube (pic is not fully mashed) and vigoriously scrub the cube. Clockwise, switch directions then counter clockwise - anything to destroy the brush more - makes better lather :D

P1010107.JPG

A few scrubs (note brush would normally be pushed down more however I had to take my hand off of it to take the pic)

P1010108.JPG

Overhead look after a few "scrubs"

P1010109.JPG

Polo 12 "cubed" out

P1010110.JPG

P1010111.JPG

Swiping out some Taylors Lavender

P1010112.JPG

Adding cream to brush

P1010113.JPG

P1010114.JPG

Scooping out hydrolast and adding to brush

P1010115.JPG

P1010116.JPG

Mash the brush into your palm

P1010117.JPG

"lock the breach" or squeeze some of the stuff upwards to bring water/lather up to the top of the brush - then stand swirling and building lather on your hand.

P1010118.JPG

Overhead shot of lather filled brush

P1010121.JPG

P1010119.JPG

Side shot

P1010120.JPG

Overhead again

P1010122.JPG

Two swipes on my hand with lather shodden brush

P1010123.JPG

Aftermath of cleaned brush.

Section 4 -
Methodshaving works... very...well. Not only does it provide incredible lubrication, it also drastically improves the quality of your skin. I tired methodshaving for the first time at night, after having previously butchered myself shaving WAY too fast with a feather artist club RG earlier that morning. Get this... my face looked BETTER after 7 or so passes with with methodshaving setup than it had looked before I had started the shave! This really caught my attention. After shaving, spraying some tonic on your face, putting this much...
P1010097.JPG

a/s moisture cream on your wet face, and spreading it across your entire face (forehead, neck, the works) leaves your skin feeling simply amazing. My skin is so amazingly soft, clear and smooth, it is shocking, and it has only been a week. I attribute this to the moisture cream as I had a few other people try just the cream and they had exceptional results like mine.

Bottom line: If you are JUST interested in attaining exceptional results, look no further, Method Shaving is a shortcut to A+ shaves. Your skin will love you.
On the downside, method shaving, at least in my opinion is not all that fun. It doesn't "excite" me, and I do not look forward to the morning shave as I do with more fragrant creams. Even with a potent english cream, it is muddled with the "earthy" CR products, so it cannot stand out in its full glory. For me, the actual smoothness of the shave was not superior to using my standard methods - methods I have acquired with about 2 years of experience, trials and errors. With the exception of the moisture cream, none of the other products were simply "must have" BUT for a one stop shop, instruction/direction on attaining a perfect shave without investing tremendous time, there is no other choice save for method shaving. I am stunned how effective and easy it is, and have a lot more respect for method shavers, and now understand their excitement. For those with cronic problems, method shaving must seem like a god send.

I will most definalty purchase some of CR's products... more than likely the whole line in due time. Simply superb products. I would be more inclined to purchase/use the "cube" if it were scented to take away some of the "stank." Again, the moisture cream is a god send and a must have.

All in all... method shaving gets two thumbs up from me!

Section 5 -
CR's products are actually not that unreasonable at all - as they are quite concentrated, and last a terribly long time. The 2 products you use most of are the 2 least expensive - $15 4oz tub of shaving paste and $12 for an 8oz bottle of a/s tonic. Both quite reasonable.

"The Cube" is not marsilles soap - it is Charles' own concoction - nonetheless it is a very dense soap and will probably last at least 6 months and at $10 I think that is reasonable.

The 2 products that are downright pricey are the $35 cutting balm, and the $35 moisturizing cream. The cutting balm (which is not like any other jojoba oil I have used) is a 4oz bottle. You use about as much as you would with Pacific shave oil. PSO is $7 for 1/2 oz, so the equivalent size of PSO would run $56 - for $35 ain't too bad a deal. 4oz of cutting balm should last QUITE some time! The moisture cream is $35 for 2oz, however you use a lot less moisture cream for your whole face than you would use for just your shaving area with Trumpers skinfood. A 2oz tub of CR's moisture cream would last me well over a year.

Addendum – The cutting balm’s implementation within the “method” was not discussed, so the following is an explanation of its use.
After having made your “cutting form passes” or your standard shaving routine/passes, wet your entire face thoroughly with warm water and apply a small amount of cutting balm to your entire face. Feel around with your fingers as you apply the cutting balm, and take note of the areas with stubble still present. After having applied the cutting balm, wash your hands (it is slippery stuff, and you do not want a cutting balm coated hand holding your razor) then proceed to shave against the grain in the needed areas. The cutting balm is “thick” and will not allow the razor to travel as quickly, and does a beautiful job protecting and nourishing your skin from the harshness of repeated “razor buffing” against the grain. After you are done touching up, simply splash a touch of water on your face, spray your face with the tonic, and apply a touch of the moisture cream, and once dry – you will have incredibly soft, healthy skin! Give it a week for these products to really show you what they are capable of!

Note: You can simply apply it to one or two small “problem” areas, or areas you have found to have a touch of stubble after having been shaved, however it is HIGHLY beneficial to apply a small amount of the cutting balm to your entire face, as it simply does WONDERS for your skin, especially when coupled with the CAR A/S moisture cream. You skin will be softer, and feel more magnificent that ever before.

I am experimenting with Method Shaving and so far I have used the cube (I order it cut into 3 peices) and the a/s. The cube alone is fantastic for me....not only do I acheive a close shave there is no irritation what so ever, and to top it all off it has done wonders as a face wash for my combo skin. I admit it does smell like #$%& :eek: but it gradually becomes less fragrant. The a/s is a wonderfull product as well that must be applied to a moist face or it doesnt do its job as well as it should. I like to use QED hydrosols right before application. As far as scent goes..... I have only used the sandalwood and peppermint and while they both do the same job the peppermint smells nice and has a great cooling effect when applied that lasts for a while. I personally love to use my proraso "green tube" with the cube because of the awsome shave I receive as well as the cooling effect of proraso and then the added effect of the peppermint. I look forward to purchasing the rest of the products as well as CAR's new brush that should make its debut in early sept.

This article has been updated to include the use of "cutting balm" Please see the "Addendum" at the bottom of the article.
As always, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Thanks,

I've become more interested in Method Shaving of late, and ordered a Cube, sandalwood shaving paste, and sandalwood aftershave balm.

I'm looking forward to giving it a try--"bulletproofness" is something I've been looking for. :biggrin:

Joel said:
You could easily method shave with any halfway decent brush.
Joel, in your experience is this still the case? I can certainly use my new SMF brush, but I'm loath to abuse it too harshly. My "old" Vulfix ain't huge, but it continues to deliver.

-Rich

I don't know gents, to me Methodshaving takes the fun out of shaving. Too regimented. Although they are fine products, I will continue using traditional products and techniques.

Austin,

Everyone in the world should be so lucky as to have shaving as a fun experience. For many though it is painful and stressfull situation leaving users with blemishes, ingrowns, and an overall sense of failure. For these people and anyone in between, myself inculded, it is not about fun. It is about getting a proper shave day after day and showing my best face to the world. For those of us who need such a system Method Shaving delivers day in and day out. The products are outstanding and the system works, for me I need nothing else.

Rich,

Method Shaving will work if you work it. It is about more than products and technique is everything. I would first encourage you to put the shave paste aside and work with your english creams. When you get your products and are ready to start let s know and we will point you in the right direction. If you are having problems, i.e. iritation, blemishes, blood, etc. Please let us know what your situation is and I can work you through the process.

Austin said:
I don't know gents, to me Methodshaving takes the fun out of shaving. Too regimented. Although they are fine products, I will continue using traditional products and techniques.

Austin,
My sentiments exactly, which is why I do not methodshave on a daily basis.... hell even a weekly basis! With that said however - I would be lying if I said I knew of a more effective, more beneficial (to the skin) way of shaving. It is boring and a gigantic mess (at least for new guys) but hot damn does it work like a champ - do you agree?

Unfortunatly because of the horrid smelling cube (the scent will die down with time, but it is still there) and the need for some much "complication" I do not think it will ever "stir my emotions" like a good old fashoned traditional shave. As Adam eluded to however - if you are just plain not getting things to work for you in the traditional manner - Methodshaving will.

Now only if Charles Roberts could come up with some really fantastic smelling cubes, pastes, balms, mositure creams etc.... then that would be one hell of a hard thing for me to shy away from!

For what it is worth - Hopefuly in the next month or so (possibly 2 months) I will come out with a DVD - with cool menu's and all, that explains and demonstrates method shaving, straight razor shaving, different equipment, visual video footage (DVD quality) of the different products up close, and how they compare, examples, etc etc - and hopefully have the DVD's available for about $5 shipped.

Austin said:

Austin,
My sentiments exactly, which is why I do not methodshave on a daily basis.... hell even a weekly basis! With that said however - I would be lying if I said I knew of a more effective, more beneficial (to the skin) way of shaving. It is boring and a gigantic mess (at least for new guys) but hot damn does it work like a champ - do you agree?

Unfortunatly because of the horrid smelling cube (the scent will die down with time, but it is still there) and the need for some much "complication" I do not think it will ever "stir my emotions" like a good old fashoned traditional shave. As Adam eluded to however - if you are just plain not getting things to work for you in the traditional manner - Methodshaving will.

Now only if Charles Roberts could come up with some really fantastic smelling cubes, pastes, balms, mositure creams etc.... then that would be one hell of a hard thing for me to shy away from!

For what it is worth - Hopefuly in the next month or so (possibly 2 months) I will come out with a DVD - with cool menu's and all, that explains and demonstrates method shaving, straight razor shaving, different equipment, visual video footage (DVD quality) of the different products up close, and how they compare, examples, etc etc - and hopefully have the DVD's available for about $5 shipped.

methodshaving.com said:
Method Shaving will work if you work it. It is about more than products and technique is everything. I would first encourage you to put the shave paste aside and work with your english creams.
I don't know if Joel is kosher with mentioning the Other Forum, but a brief perusal of my posts there will testify: I will work a system.

Wet shaving came hard to me, but I've gotten it to work (creams primarily, and lately shave soaps), though irritation still attends if I'm careless. Case in point: I carved myself up with a Mach3 Power about two weeks ago, and despite refining my DE & soap technique since to a fare-thee-well (and the rest of my face thriving), the irritation and ingrowns on my throat refuse to budge--I look like I'm dating a Transylvanian. Might be summer, might be technique, might be some threshold of violence to my skin that I'm transcending through the simple act of shaving. :mad:

I'm hoping, Cube smell to the side, that Method Shaving (specifically the aftershave balm) might just give my skin the edge it needs to heal. Per your recommendation, I will defer the shaving paste and stick to Taylor's Avocado cream when all the Hydrolast products arrive.

-Rich

I am a long time DE user, for example my Futur is 40 years old. I was always skeptical about the system because of the less than cogent way it is described and the fact that the originator is selling products.

However, I have resolved those issues in your favor. After studying the system I was surprised how many aspects I had come upon myself over the years. I just never thought much about it. That's what convinced me it's a legitimate system. It's great that someone pulled it all together into a system that can benefit all. If you can teach these things to people up front, all the power to you.

I just wish you had a more palatable and less jargon based presentation, because your information is worthwhile and, because of the presentation, you may be losing many who could benefit. Personally, I think a handbook laying out the system in a straightforward way wouldn't take more than a few pages. It and a list of terminology would be a great introduction to your system. You went to all the trouble of setting up standards and rules, but I haven't seen something this basic on your site. Wouldn't it make sense to have it?

It may be too regimented and not fun for guys like me, but I've ordered some CR products (cube, shaving paste, skin conditioner) just to see if they improve anything. If so, I will work them into the JLMWS (the Joe Lerch Method of Wet Shaving). I'm sorry, Charles did not invent wet shaving and neither did I.

methodshaving.com said:
Austin,

Everyone in the world should be so lucky as to have shaving as a fun experience. For many though it is painful and stressfull situation leaving users with blemishes, ingrowns, and an overall sense of failure. For these people and anyone in between, myself inculded, it is not about fun. It is about getting a proper shave day after day and showing my best face to the world. For those of us who need such a system Method Shaving delivers day in and day out. The products are outstanding and the system works, for me I need nothing else.

Joe Lerch said:
I am a long time DE user, for example my Futur is 40 years old. I was always skeptical about the system because of the less than cogent way it is described and the fact that the originator is selling products.

However, I have resolved those issues in your favor. After studying the system I was surprised how many aspects I had come upon myself over the years. I just never thought much about it. That's what convinced me it's a legitimate system. It's great that someone pulled it all together into a system that can benefit all. If you can teach these things to people up front, all the power to you.

I just wish you had a more palatable and less jargon based presentation, because your information is worthwhile and, because of the presentation, you may be losing many who could benefit. Personally, I think a handbook laying out the system in a straightforward way wouldn't take more than a few pages. It and a list of terminology would be a great introduction to your system. You went to all the trouble of setting up standards and rules, but I haven't seen something this basic on your site. Wouldn't it make sense to have it?

It may be too regimented and not fun for guys like me, but I've ordered some CR products (cube, shaving paste, skin conditioner) just to see if they improve anything. If so, I will work them into the JLMWS (the Joe Lerch Method of Wet Shaving). I'm sorry, Charles did not invent wet shaving and neither did I.

Joe, I like the way that sounds. Now, you have me thinking AMWS (Austin Method of Wet Shaving) :biggrin:

Joe, et al.:

I am glad that after spending some time evaulating things that the big bad wolf of method shaving seems more and more like a nice puppy. As for a few of the other issues I have to really stop and think, even laugh at times. Everyone claims two things that just make no sense to me in any way shape or form.

First claim is it is to regimented, please some one who knows this system and can claim this please explain. I find it odd, in that if you examine how you shave each day I bet you $10 you have it down to a regimented system as well. The main difference is you have not thought of it that way nor have you given one iota of thought to conveying these steps to another person. For example I am willing to bet you build your lather the same way, you shave the same passes each and every day, and you follow with a similar after shave process each and every day. This again assumes you are getting it right and not trying to learn it. Then agian if you aren't getting it right maybe just maybe there is something to this for you.

Second, is the claim that it is not fun. This one is the one that really makes me laugh. What is fun in your shaving process? Do you paint pretty pictures with you cream on the mirror? Oh I know it must be that the clowns come and sing for you when you shave. The claim is usually that the variety is lacking. Well I use a regular rotaion of several top end Brittish cream, I have a plethora of wonderful razors, and even CAR's products come in a variety of scents. So again tell me what is so very different that there is no fun in it. After all we are talking about shaving, right. To me shaving is a requirement for leaving the house and going to work, not some party in my bathroom every morning. I just want perfect results day in and day out.

As for the rest of you concerns you have some points, which are being addressed. There will be a manual produced and it is under development. Here is why it is not as easy as you claim it should be. A large number of people who land in RMWS and onto method shaving are problem shavers with serious skin conditions. Each has unique challenges and there is no text book situation that will solve all problems for them if they just followed steps 1,2,3.... Some need modifications of the lather process, others need modifications of the forms to cut, others just need a lot of time to progress to a glass bowl shave. This is why it has always been looked at as a staring point with the focus on customization on an idividual basis. And yes you are correct when you get it right every ends up with the JLMWS, etc. That is why I so apptly created method shaving as each person will end up with a unique method, but basic tenants exist.

I will also address a few other things that come up and people love to use as ammunition. First Charles first series of essay's, many several years old by now, were never inteneded to teach anyone to shave. You can search all day and night and never find his system in there as it is not in writing. As for his flowery wriitng, love it hate, leave it who cares, just don't go looking to learn to shave in them. Charles teaches shaving one on one via, phone, email and in person. Find me one other person who has gone to this length with each individual customer, as it is a real rarity in this day and age to get that kind of customer service.

On the topic of complicated terms and over complication of shaving. I say phooey, people who use this claim are not thinking clearly. The biggest advantage this jargon brings to the table is a common language among shaver, one that never existed before and one that is critical when trying to teach. How do you convey a thought or teach something if you do not have common terms and understanding aong the people teaching and learning. I will give you a great example. Many years ago in grade school we learned a lesson about communication and the need for this type of detail in instructing people. We came in to class on day and the teacher split us up into pairs, then one person was handed a knife, two pieces of bread, some peanut butter and some jelly. The one person had to instruct the other how to create a pb&j sandwich while the other executed on his instructions. Let me tell you NO ONE GOT IT RIGHT!!! Not a single finished product remotely resembled what you and I would consider a pb&j sandwich.

Stepping down from my soap box now.

Adam et.al. -

So far, I actually have found Methodshaving to be quite fun. I am a self-admitted gadget freak. The more goodies I get to use during my shave, the better!

The bonus is how damned soft and toned my skin feels after doing it. Even my barber just feels my sideburn area, then his, then shakes his head with his eyebrows raised... :cool:

Like Rich I am still struggling with ingrowns and irritation under my jawline and "jowl" area. But I am determined to stick with this program simply because it benefits my skin. One by one, I will improve the rest of my "program" until the skin either gets used to it or I do away with what I'm doing that's causing the problem.

The only limitation I see with Methodshaving is not bieng able to use shave soaps like QED or Tabac.

Adam - please correct me if I'm wrong on this point.

I just throw a shave soap in occasionally for some variety.

Howard,

I throw a shave soap in every now and again as well. The problem is they do not allow me as good a shave as other products and I usually regret doing it. Not every single wet shave product in existence is going to work for everyone, and just because it smells good or joe shmo says its great means it will work for you and you should use it.

Hi Adam,

I certainly mean no disrespect to your system of shaving. I have spent an afternoon with Charles at his store learning his method of shaving. I have also bought his products. As a matter of fact, I patronize his store whenever I am in South Austin. I think Charles and his wife Jean are delightful people.

As far as the regimented comment, I like to use creams and soaps for variety. I also have several razors and straights that I alternate. No having this variety makes your system regimented to me. Others may have a different perspective.

Shaving is not fun period. At best, it can be a pleasant experience to the senses both in smell and clear thought. During my shave time, I sort out my day and set my daily goals. But hey, some people may actually find it fun by alternating creams, soaps, balms, cologne, etc.

If you took offense to any of our comments, it was not meant to come across in that light. I know your system is a very good for people that subscribe to it. It's just not for me.

Andrew

Austin,

No offense was taken in any way shape or form, and I hope that none was taken on your part. In fact as I said earlier I use a variety of creams and razors. So I still fail to see the regimentation arguement. In fact only people just getting started and learning are advised to use the same razor and cream for a short period of time. This is to take out as many variables as possible, and is sound advice for anyone learning to shave with a brush, DE and high end creams.

Method Shaving is no fun? To me, fun is getting the perfect shave day in and day out. Is it cool to whip up a mountain of lather that smells like a fine English cologne? Sure is. But it’s more fun to walk out of the bathroom with a face that is absolutely cool & smooth.

Here’s how I look at it. What is the best possible way for a man to start his day? The three S’s (s**t, shower, shave). The better you take care of that business the better your day is going to be, no matter what it throws at you. The first one is easy. Any problems are easily rectified with a bran muffin. To quote Al Pacino from the great movie “Glengarry Glen Ross”; “You ever take a dump that made you feel like you just slept for 12 hours?”

The shower is next. Most of us have that one licked by the time we are 10. It’s the shave that is the X-factor in SSS equation. 98% of the men out there have absolutely no clue what a great shave feels like. Method Shaving is no fun? It’s an integral part of the vital morning trifecta that kicks off my day.

As far as the regimentation, Adam’s point is excellent. Every man has a shaving regiment. It’s just that this one works or can be made to work for almost everyone. Jazz music gets the rap of having too many rules and being too complicated. Once you get past that you realize that mastering the basics is the key to freedom. It is very liberating to express yourself within the boundaries of a well-constructed framework.

From what I uderstand, CR would agree with both of them. He has a highly customized process. THe only thing I object to is claims of invention.

Austin said:
Joe, I like the way that sounds. Now, you have me thinking AMWS (Austin Method of Wet Shaving) :biggrin:

Adam and other RMWS shavers:

A question. How does one achieve a lather with cube/paste that is as effective as traditional English cream ? I for one have been using traditional creams for years and recently tried the cube/paste for severla weeks but couldn't get a lather that was as lubricating as the traditional creams. I've also used, in the past, the cube with traditional English cream and while it generated more lather I did not find it any more effective than without. Can you share your lather building technique in more detail and possibly with pics ?

Thanks,
Chris

Top Bottom