What's new

My first shave session video - no talk, just shave.

Fun to watch, thanks. You must have coarse whiskers and relatively tough skin. If I do more than three very gentle passes on my neck it looks like used 60 grit da paper for a blade.

Digging the background Amazon bird sounds .

Thanks for the feedback!!

Yea, my neck is a strange place. Haha.

I plan on making more videos. I'll tweak the angles and work on my overall production.

And yea, tough whiskers and skin for me!

Brother KillerQ,

I liked the fast and to-the-point style of the video. :001_smile

Suggestion: At the end speak for one minute maximum pro or con about the shave experience and the shaving equipment you used.

Talking during the shave is cumbersome, and talking during the shave slows down the shave. Slowing down the shave wears down the patience of the viewer.

Maybe you will start a new trend in shaving videos! Good job. Thanx

Last edited:
Brother KillerQ,

I liked the fast and to-the-point style of the video. :001_smile

Suggestion: At the end speak for one minute maximum pro or con about the shave experience and the shaving equipment you used.

Talking during the shave is cumbersome, and talking during the shave slows down the shave. Slowing down the shave wears down the patience of the viewer.

Maybe you will start a new trend in shaving videos! Good job. Thanx

Thank you so very much for the feedback!!

I like to breathe new life into things that have been around for a while and put a new twist in them. Hopefully this is one of them.

As far as the pros and cons go, I may decide to put some comments in the description, but I'm gonna see how the completely silent series goes at first.

Also, to keep a positive spin, you'll never see a video of a combination that I didn't like. Always positive!

Peace,

Matt!

Fun to watch, thanks. You must have coarse whiskers and relatively tough skin. If I do more than three very gentle passes on my neck it looks like used 60 grit da paper for a blade.

Digging the background Amazon bird sounds .

+1. Three passes is my max. Nice video!

Top Bottom