What's new

My First PIF

Hi all,
I won my first PIF today so I want to reciprocate with my first offering. PIF is open to all and all u need to do is tell me your favorite DE razor and an I'm in. I have been a member here for about seven months and have learned so much. It's a family of sorts and good luck to all. Up for grabs is RR XX AS, Stirling Sharped Dressed Man AS, both -95%. I'm also including a tub of DR Harris Marlborough cream-85%, and a tube of C&E Indian Sandalwood cream- used couple times.
I will pick a winner this Wednesday at 9:00 PM using random.org

Forgot to mention CONUS only, sorry.

Last edited:
I'm in! My favorite razor has been my NEW LC. Congrats on the PIF win and thank you for the opportunity!

Awesome PIF! I would like to be in. I only have two DE razors, so my favorite is a Gillette Slim (my EJ89 is a close second). Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in! My favorite razor is the HTGAM Symmetry OC. It's my favorite because it's the only one I've used since I started wet shaving a month ago :lol:. Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in! I haven't been DE shaving very long. I've only really used a RR Jaws, and RR Mission. Both are good. Only used the Jaws a couple times so far, but I think I will end up liking it more.

Top Bottom