What's new

My first PIF - Fatboy kit

Amazing PIF, this is my fathers birth year and quater razor..please count me IN.

Boondock Saints...all day. I never get tired of watching that movie.

I am in. As far as my favorite movie, that is a tough one. I would have to say I have watched Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeves more times than any other movie over the past few decades. Came out in 1980. It just makes me think of a simpler time where people took more pride in themselves and things were more proper.

I'm in! My favorite movie is Gummo. It is an independent film and it is a strange film that makes me happy I'm somewhat normal!!

I'm in! Favorite movie is Unforgiven. Eastwood at his prime, Morgan Freeman and Gene Hackman. Doesn't get any better.
..."you just shot an unarmed man!" "If he wants to decorate his bar with my dead friend he shoulda armed himself..."

I'm In. Favorite movie is "World's Fastest Indian." It's a movie you have to search for since you won't stumble across it channel surfing. It's based somewhat on a true story about Bert Munro, who set the motorcycle speed record in the 1960's, when was in his late 60's on a home customized 1920's era Indian motorcycle. It's just a fun story and an easy watch.

I'm in.. favorite movie "Top Gun" just cause I'm an aircraft mechanic and love jets..
"I feel the need, the need, for speed"...

I am definitely in. Awesome PIF.

Favorite movie is "The Usual Suspects" because... I believe in god, and the only thing that scares me is Kayser Soze

I'm in

Ok I love movies and I couldn't possibly chose one favorite. That said, the one movie I will always stop and watch if I come across it is The Princess Bride. Now, I don't know why (and I can hear you all snickering) but this movie will suck me in every time. I think though that it's because this movie has everything, action, comedy, adventure and romance all rolled up into one great movie.

P.S. My girlfriend just came in the room and read over my shoulder and says I should add that I'm not gay before the offers start pouring in.

Last edited:
Goodfellas

A crime story from one of my top 5 directors, with Pesci's defining performance, the wonderful Copacabana long take, and *gasp* -- voice over narration done right. The best!

I would like to be entered in this very generous giveaway.
what about BOB? Bill Murray is hysterical & Paul Newman is a panic.
baby steps

In! I can't believe you're giving away a Fatboy. Very generous PIF!
Favorite movie... is tough! Tonight what comes to mind is Le Jettee (Chris Marker, short film; it was the "original" upon which "12 Monkeys" was based, later). It's narrated still shots, with one surprising and awesome moment of actual motion-picture.

Very generious PIF. I am in. I can never pick one movie but one I have loved since I was a kid is Spaceballs. May the schwartz be with you.

I'm in.

Choosing my favorite movie is reminiscent of The Holy Grail's damned question, "What is your favorite color?".

Dauntless, I choose, "Oh Brother, where art thou?" - the Cohen Brothers version of "The Odyssey". (Allison Krauss is just frosting on the cake)

Top Bottom