What's new

My first PIF, and it’s a Fat one (CONUS only)

This community has given me so much: support, advice, friendship, soap, you name it. Now I have an opportunity to give back in some small way.

I have in my possession a certain vintage adjustable razor in amazing condition. These same razors have been selling on the bay for upwards of a C note. I had been longing to try one for quite a while, but had been holding off until prices came back down a bit. Then fortune smiled upon me and I was able to purchase one from a fellow B&Ber for an extremely reasonable price. Having used it, I’ve decided it’s not for me. I’ve decided to give back to my beloved B&B community by passing it on to someone who may like it better.

I am, of course, talking about a Gillette Fatboy, code F-4. It is in nearly new condition, clean, and in excellent working order. Free to someone who responds to this post with the standard “I’m in.” CONUS only, please. I’ll let this go for a week, then I’ll draw randomly using a command line app I’ll write myself in Node.js, because I’m a geek like that. Drawing to take place on Tuesday the 15th.

And now for the pictures:

5DDA931D-8A74-47F2-8E88-F853D8B810E8.jpeg
FB91614A-60B3-4687-A128-C52E428A7948.jpeg
A64EA9E4-AC1B-4C27-B606-FD49CD1E97EF.jpeg
9E667373-ACB1-4CCC-BFAE-B15F0FAC35D4.jpeg

Good luck, everybody!

I had Fatboy growing up before I had any facial hair to shave off. By the time I got old enough to shave it had done disappeared. I wish I knew what happened to that razor. I would love to experience a shave with one so I'm in.

This community has given me so much: support, advice, friendship, soap, you name it. Now I have an opportunity to give back in some small way.

I have in my possession a certain vintage adjustable razor in amazing condition. These same razors have been selling on the bay for upwards of a C note. I had been longing to try one for quite a while, but had been holding off until prices came back down a bit. Then fortune smiled upon me and I was able to purchase one from a fellow B&Ber for an extremely reasonable price. Having used it, I’ve decided it’s not for me. I’ve decided to give back to my beloved B&B community by passing it on to someone who may like it better.

I am, of course, talking about a Gillette Fatboy, code F-4. It is in nearly new condition, clean, and in excellent working order. Free to someone who responds to this post with the standard “I’m in.” CONUS only, please. I’ll let this go for a week, then I’ll draw randomly using a command line app I’ll write myself in Node.js, because I’m a geek like that. Drawing to take place on Tuesday the 15th.

And now for the pictures:

View attachment 1151830View attachment 1151831View attachment 1151832View attachment 1151833

Good luck, everybody!
I'm in!!

Top Bottom