What's new

My first PIF. A Stirling Shave

We had 65 entries. Sorry the playing field was dirty. Its my radio work bench that I repair radios on. The wife pointed out she wished I had put down a clean towel for the pictures. I told her it mainly men and they would understand. I enjoyed doing this and for my first PIF I must say thank you to all who joined in. Cant wait for my next PIF to give away. But Atilla wont be part of it I don't think. He just didn't want to play this game much.
Congrads to the Winner!
:a50:

Atilla in the basket trying to figure out what all this stuff is in his basket.
View attachment 683137

The 2 numbers that spilled out when he got out of the basket. He didnt want to play this game.
View attachment 683138

Out of these two, number 82 was the first one he touch so i say congrats to number 82.
View attachment 683140

So [MENTION=103883]Jfavre08[/MENTION] send me a PM and ill get this going your way.
Hope everyone felt this drawing was fair. I swear i didnt cheat and the bird made the choices. :)
Just thought it would be a different way to go about it. A lot more work than a computer program picking. My personal touch to my first PIF.
Congrats to the winner. This was a very cool PIF and an even cooler way of pickling 2 the winner!

Top Bottom