What's new

My First Meer Has Arrived-Journal of It's Coloring

Makes my eyes water just thinking about it. That means, you have to be in bed by 8PM? I don't go to bed before 6am. :)

I go to sleep between 9-10 each night. I'll be back in night shift in a couple months (spent 9 years on 12 hour nights when I was in law enforcement) building cars now. More money, less idiots...mostly. Can't wait to get back on nights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I go to sleep between 9-10 each night. I'll be back in night shift in a couple months (spent 9 years on 12 hour nights when I was in law enforcement) building cars now. More money, less idiots...mostly. Can't wait to get back on nights

I've done nights for so long, I could sleep all night long, wake up before daybreak and when I see the sun rising over the horizon, I will automatically get sleepy again.

I imagine this is how Dracula felt.

Been way to long since an update and I really need to get some color in the Altinok. I've gotten to where I only smoke Aro's and my odd tins in the meets and I've been on a VA and Va/Per kick lately. Loaded up a bowl of Pembroke for an evening herf finally. I don't care for the tin note but I love the flavor. Hopefully I'll score some other Esoterica blends eventually hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still looks to be gaining color faster/better than my Strambach meer is. :)

I put my Strambach down for several months. Pulled it out the other day and it’s amazing how much color migration has occurred. I’ll try to get some decent pictures when I get home. I’m thinking that resting a Meer for a while can lead to some interesting things. It’s also time for some wax but I’m a bit scared to try it haha

I put my Strambach down for several months. Pulled it out the other day and it’s amazing how much color migration has occurred. I’ll try to get some decent pictures when I get home. I’m thinking that resting a Meer for a while can lead to some interesting things. It’s also time for some wax but I’m a bit scared to try it haha
I hear ya on the waxing thing. I finally bit the bullet and did mine a while back now. It wasn't as bad as I feared, tho a bit messy with the hot air gun blowing fine bits of melted beeswax around. lol

I've noticed as well that meers do have color migration happen while sitting idle and resting.

Some more Multo Dulche in the LVC after work. The beard helps with my scowl!
B4B82166-4CB0-43D3-81A6-615E5DDE4C07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Allan @bryant really enjoyed a good aromatic in his LVC. I am smoking Lane 1-Q in my LVC tonight and posting it here, in his thread in honor of him.

Rest In Peace my BL brother.

IMG_0141.jpg

Last edited:
I just came out to have a smoke in my shed for meerschaum Monday. Was going to check the coloring of yours when I lit this bowl.

Rest In Peace brother.

proxy.php

Top Bottom