What's new

My first meal!

Congrats on shipping over and Semper Fi -

When you get home, find a sauna and throw about a hundred pounds of kitty litter in it. Go inside, close the door, and open an MRE.

Stop right there, and luxuriate in the knowledge that you can leave whenever you feel like it. Exercise that option, and go to whatever place you want...if it were me, I'd search out some good ribs at a local joint, but whatever floats your boat.

If you'd like, get knee walking, lip crawling, commode hugging tight, but only after you've turned over the keys to somebody else.

Welcome home.:001_smile

Yeah, I am looking in NC. I think Chili's is my pick, gotta have their stuff. I don't know if I am going to get wasted or not, I did a lot of that last summer. I will go for some gin and tonics though! Thank you all for the support!

I love that quote you have slaglerock!

Hello B&B! As some of you know, I am a Sgt in the Marines and am currently deployed on my third tour. I am coming home (finally) in a few days. I will be going to a local Jacksonville, NC restaurant for a good meal when I get back. This will be a dual celebration. I am celebrating coming home from my third and final tour for a while, and I am celebrating my reenlistment. I am going to Pensacola, FL for the next four years to be an Avionics Instructor.

Local restaurants include: Chili's, Outback, Ruby Tuesday's, O'Charley's, Applebees, Lone Star, Texas Roadhouse, and an assortment of Thai, Mexican, Japanese and Chinese places. My favorite out of the group is Chili's, but I am open to anything.

Help me pick my first meal!!!

You deserve a fine meal. See if there is a Ruth's Chris steakhouse in town.
http://www.ruthschris.com/

Thanks for serving.

Top Bottom