What's new

My First Fat Boy

$IMG_0428.jpg$IMG_0429.jpg$IMG_0430.jpg$IMG_0431.jpg It is a G3 . Had some soap scum on it but it came right off with a little elbow grease and some dish soap . Got it for $130 . Looks like it was barely used . :thumbup:

I wouldn't have gave that much but it came with the paperwork and case . The paperwork seems to be kind of hard to find .

Beautiful FatBoy! Congratulations! I noticed in your title, it says "My FIRST FatBoy" it sounds like the vintage bug has bitten you. Now you need a Slim, and a short and long handled Black Beauty, an Executive, and an Aristocrat to round out your vintage Gillette Adjustables. Then of course there is the English Aristocrats, and the English New sets. And then .......

Beautiful FatBoy! Congratulations! I noticed in your title, it says "My FIRST FatBoy" it sounds like the vintage bug has bitten you. Now you need a Slim, and a short and long handled Black Beauty, an Executive, and an Aristocrat to round out your vintage Gillette Adjustables. Then of course there is the English Aristocrats, and the English New sets. And then .......
I know . My wife already is trying to figure out why I "need" more than one razor lol . I need to find a B4 Black Beauty . That is my birth year razor .

Top Bottom