What's new

My first attempt at a PIF

I'm in. I only have one pipe(a cob slightly smaller then this one) and haven't tried many tobaccos. Carter hall was my first, and yesterday I bought some captain black. The captain black is my favorite so far. I hope to try some tins of finer tobacco soon. I'd like to find a shop local though. So I'm going to do some searching and driving before I order anything. B&m is my preference, when it's available (not very often for old fashioned habits that I tend to prefer).

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I have 3 kids and they've all changed my life in different ways. Is this your first?

I'm in. I only have one pipe(a cob slightly smaller then this one) and haven't tried many tobaccos. Carter hall was my first, and yesterday I bought some captain black. The captain black is my favorite so far. I hope to try some tins of finer tobacco soon. I'd like to find a shop local though. So I'm going to do some searching and driving before I order anything. B&m is my preference, when it's available (not very often for old fashioned habits that I tend to prefer).

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I have 3 kids and they've all changed my life in different ways. Is this your first?

Yep first one! We are super excited!

Congratulations again to both of you. I wish y'all the very best. It's definitely a time you will never forget. My first is 7 now, and I still have the clearest picture in my mind of the very first time I held her.

Thanks :001_smile . Her due date is Feb 2nd. Could be anytime now I guess. :w00t:

You're danger close buddy. Congrats!

I'm not in, but this is a very generous PIF. :thumbup:

Current favorite tobaccos at the moment are well aged Rattray's Old Gowrie, and SPC Plum Pudding.

Heck, I'll never turn down a chance for a cob.
I'm in.
I actually think my favorite is the diplomat. But I like the General and Dagner Poker as well.
Current favorite tobaccos: Luxury Navy Flake, Bald Headed Teacher, and Early Morning Pipe. My fav tobacco's seem to change monthly.

Not in Mark, but this is an awesome PIF!

I have two Legend shaped cobs and love them. I just ordered Forever Stems for them. As for my favorite tobacco in a cob it has to be G.L. Pease Gaslight. In a well seasoned cob it is magical.

Thanks everyone for participating! Gonna work up the winner right now!

Looks like we have a winner! According to the random number generator the winner is [MENTION=101462]Swazilander[/MENTION]!

Thanks again everyone! Lots of tobaccos to try in this thread. Sending a message to get his shipping address to send it out :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Top Bottom