What's new

My Feather RG's other use

Another post reminded me of something that happened two weeks ago.

I went to get my hair cut and the lady that usually does it and I were talking about straight razor shaves. I've recently given her shaving cream samples to give to her son who is now interested in wetshaving with a shave brush and DE.

Anyway, I brought my Feather AC RG in with me and she asked if she could try it out when she did my nape. She usually uses a Dovo Shavette type razor to do my nape but wanted to try mine. She liked the way it felt in her hand and the way it shaved and is thinking of getting one to use when she cuts hair (and shaves napes). Also, she said next time she'd give me a barbers shave if I brought it in again.

Now what shaving cream should I bring in?

AACJ said:
Another post reminded me of something that happened two weeks ago.

I went to get my hair cut and the lady that usually does it and I were talking about straight razor shaves. I've recently given her shaving cream samples to give to her son who is now interested in wetshaving with a shave brush and DE.

Anyway, I brought my Feather AC RG in with me and she asked if she could try it out when she did my nape. She usually uses a Dovo Shavette type razor to do my nape but wanted to try mine. She liked the way it felt in her hand and the way it shaved and is thinking of getting one to use when she cuts hair (and shaves napes). Also, she said next time she'd give me a barbers shave if I brought it in again.

Now what shaving cream should I bring in?

That's easy, Taylor's Shaving Shop!

Randy

Top Bottom