What's new

My Fatip, Joris, Schone, Collection and Journey 2018 and Beyond.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Next weeks line up:

Fatip Grande Cr/Gillette Platinum
013_18.jpg

Omega Evo Ovale (Best Brush in the Universe, still)
009_18.jpg

TOBS Cedarwood
006_16.jpg

InstaSkincare Hyaluronic Acid/Figaro Monsieur Ambra (Splash)
011_16.jpg

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I wish I could let you in to show you how my mind operates. What may appear to be nonsensical ramblings is, in fact, a quite methodical attempt at connecting dots. I've found it quite easy to find dots and connect them. It's simply a matter of drawing lines between them. Without the lines you'd have only dots. Line makes method possible. I'm sure if you saw this process unfold, you'd have to conclude that's method alrighty. :w00t:
R_1_65.jpg

Last edited:

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I wish I could let you in to show you how my mind operates. What may appear to be nonsensical ramblings is, in fact, a quite methodical attempt at connecting dots. I've found it quite easy to find dots and connect them. It's simply a matter of drawing lines between them. Without the lines you'd have only dots. Line makes method possible. I'm sure if you saw this process unfold, you'd have to conclude that's method alrighty. :w00t:
View attachment 1305251

My mind ignores the dots, and randomly explores the space between them. Everybody else heads for a dot, so I can ignore those, but what's over here...?

Raven Koenes

My precious!
My mind ignores the dots, and randomly explores the space between them. Everybody else heads for a dot, so I can ignore those, but what's over here...?
Thus the once and ever AimlessWanderer I gather? I find comfort in connecting dots. It's my metaphorical shave binky. I find comfort in connecting them. Maybe at some point, I'll learn to connect them using empirical evidence, and learn to distinguish between correlation or causation in their relationship to each other, but it won't be this day. Keep on filling in the space between the stars my friend.

Last edited:

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Thus the once and ever AimlessWanderer I gather? I find comfort in connecting dots. It's my metaphorical shave binky. I find comfort in connecting them. Maybe at some point, I'll learn to connect them using empirical evidence, and learn to distinguish between correlation or causation in their relationship to each other, but it won't be this day. Keep on filling in the space between the stars my friend.

AimlessWanderer because ...

• Balance disorder. Can't walk in a straight line :001_tongu
  • No life plan. Take each junction at its own merit, and don't focus on tomorrow, if that means losing sight of today.
  • What else is there that most people aren't doing/seeing/thinking? Don't be confined to the well trodden path.
Nothing wrong with trying to make sense of the seemingly random though, buddy. :thumbup1:

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
View attachment 1305251
For some reason this reminds me of Norwegian Wood :blink:

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Fatip Grande Cr
Blade: Gillette Platinum (1)
Brush: Omega Evo Ovale
Cream: TOBS Cedarwood
Post Shave: InstaSkincare Hyularonic Acid
Aftershave: Figaro Monsieur Ambra (Splash)
031_22.jpg

My computer is out at work due to the remodel of the school. I have to wait until I get home to log my shaves. This means doing it quick as swmbo appreciates family time. First, my Fatip Grande Cr may be my favorite razor of all time. Second, this kit may be the best ever.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Fatip Grande Cr
Blade: Gillette Platinum (4)
Brush: Omega Evo Ovale
Cream: TOBS Cedarwood
Post Shave: InstaSkincare Hyularonic Acid
Aftershave: Figaro Monsieur Ambra (Splash)
040_22.jpg

The forth shave of the week was brilliant using my Fatip Grande Cr/this kit. Have I ever mentioned that I really love Fatips? My shaves have been so good this week, I'm wondering what I can do to mess it up? Switch blades to a Lord SS, perhaps? Intuition tells me to stick to my Grande with Gillette Platinum. Can you really ever trust your gut feelings?

Top Bottom