What's new

My experience with the Winning Razor

I have been using it now in regular rotation and come away with two main impressions, actually three:

1. The razor "insists" on being held at just the right angle of attack to do its job. Off a bit one way or the other and the razor takes its toys and goes home. It won't play. This can sound like a bad thing and it certainly is not. Having that narrow range is like a bowling alley with the bumpers up - they keep you in bounds. And when it is in bounds... that is where it performs big time.

2. The weight is noticeable and I find it an advantage. It wants to stay pressed against the skin rather than skittering off. This can be personal taste and we all find what we prefer.

3. It has a terrific build quality. Very well executed.

Thanks for the update. Your earlier posts helped convince me to finally order one. I'm just waiting for it to ship.

Mine arrives today. Can't wait... $43 bucks shipped (after coupon) for a new, US made, all stainless razor.... crazy sauce

• Haha
Reactions: Anu
I have this razor and like it quite a bit. I think it is too mild. Maybe I need more practice with it. Excellent quality
stainless steel, heavy.

Wanted to love it but it’s simply too sticky to my face. No glide regardless of the cream or soap I use.

I love my Henson, but too light. If only they could mate...maybe I try the Henson head on the Winning handle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom