What's new

My dream became a reality while I wasn't looking.

Thank you mods for separating this off of the Brown Leaf!!
I've been off tobacco/smoking cigarettes since Feb.
How are some of you guys doing?

bout time you stumbled upon the rest of us in here, we have been waiting you know lol

Im still loving this stuff, moseying along in the world of vaping myself, going really well though

Why thank you for asking

And yourself ? lol

I've never felt better.
(I harangued the mods for a while to get a seperate place for us vapers. I've been away a little while from B&B due to my daughter being born. I just realized today that this was here.)

Congrats on the new baby :thumbup:

It's good to see you kicking the death stick habit !!

Welcome to the Vapors. What set up(s) are you using?

*sigh* I need to get back on the vape wagon. I fell off and into the tobacco sticks a while back, and I'm having trouble climbing back up. :( Congrats on managing it!

How can we enable help you? :sneaky2:

lol Oh, I'm fully enabled. I have some hardware setups that make some other a bit envious... I just lost my taste for it, for right now, if that makes sense. Maybe a complete clean rebuild of my atty's and some fresh juices are in order come the new year.

I figured you were well stocked, just wanted to make sure :)

Have you ever posted pics of your stuff? I'm kinda new to all of this and I can't remember if you did or not.

I figured you were well stocked, just wanted to make sure :)

Have you ever posted pics of your stuff? I'm kinda new to all of this and I can't remember if you did or not.

I've not really posted any, that I can recall. I'll get some pics on Friday, when I go back to the office, since all my setup is living there currently. lol

At home and driving: Innokin iTaste MVP2 with Clearomizer16.

At work: Innokin VV V2 with Clearomizer16.

In both I use Want2Vape's Mystical Menthol. (I was a 20+ year smoker of menthol cigarettes. This juice made me feel exactly the same in taste. I have not once missed smoking since I started.). :)

That's pretty awesome that you can mimic the taste so well that you don't even feel like going back :thumbup:
I agree! I think that is the main reason I was so successful. It's not like I ever missed anything. I know one thing, I've never felt better! No more phlegm, coughing, shortness of breath, etc. I also realize how bad I smelled now.

I hate you all... thanks to this subforum I now have a Cloupor T6, an Atlantis, a Nemesis V2 Clone, and some juice. And I am already planning more purchases.

I hate you all... thanks to this subforum I now have a Cloupor T6, an Atlantis, a Nemesis V2 Clone, and some juice. And I am already planning more purchases.
It's funny, but for some reason, I don't have the AD for my vaping supplies that I do with razors, blades, soaps/creams, fountain pens, etc. I found a set up that works very well for me, and that was that. I can't say AD won't rear its head at some point, but since Feb. I've not had the need to buy the latest and greatest.
Just lucky, I guess. :)

Top Bottom