What's new

My dos centavos...

Randy,

To your quote of, "Be a gentleman. Let your actions reflect your understanding of the word. And remember, the word consists of "gentle" and "man", there was a way it was put to me a long time ago and it went something like this:
"Always strive to treat a man like a gentlemen and a woman like a lady not because they act like a gentlemen or a lady, but because you are a gentleman."
Thanks for your binary monetary units, they were right on target.

Thanks for resurrecting this thread -- It sums up the spirit of the forum nicely.

As a newbie to the forum I have to say that I really appreciate this post. It certainly illustrates all that I had been noticing with respect to the gentlemanly conduct and gracious nature of the members. I look forward to making my own positive contribution over the years to come.

Wonderful post. This ought to be the first item in the Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In on the home page. Maybe we could re-title it simply "Start Here."

Last edited:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Thank you for finding and bumping this, Anders. This might be the BEST post I've ever read. Not just here, but on the entire WEB.

Top Bottom