What's new

My Display Case

Impressive!
For a minute there I thought you had two cases full, and duplicates of everything! Then I figured out that the close-ups looked different because the doors were open. lol.

Very cool. It's nice to see a display of the variety in razors and shaving gear.
That deserves two thumbs up :thumbup:

Victim of RAD, a complete case full of razors. I feel much better now. I only have 3 shelves of 6 devoted to razor.

If you only own 2 or 3 razors, your time is coming. Make space

Great collection Sir.

P

Pjotr

That's impressive. I realise that a lot of your collection are Star razors (I think) but maybe you can explain why half the Gillette listings on e-bay appear to come from Bulgaria. At exhorbitant prices I mght add.

That's impressive. I realise that a lot of your collection are Star razors (I think) but maybe you can explain why half the Gillette listings on e-bay appear to come from Bulgaria. At exhorbitant prices I mght add.

Star, GEM, Ever-Ready, AutoStrop and etc. My all collection is from Ebay. :001_smile

I can't explain, It's very hard... value system. :wacko:

P

Pjotr

Thanks Kampf Bros. There's a pretty keen group of single edge shavers on this site. Just bought a few myself and some time next week with a bit of luck I'll be able to use them. Welcome. You come with an acquisition (buying) disorder in place. Most people come here and then become addicted.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
sweet..hope u dont mind i made your pics bigger
Alex:
First (1st), Class Den with Cabniets and I'm tickeled green with envy. :drool:

Christopher
proxy.php

Top Bottom