What's new

My den: Did some thinning out and reorganized a bit

In my case I am attracted to scents: citrus and lavender, primarily. But like shaving soap, tastes differ. You just have to sample bath soaps to find what you like.

In my case I am attracted to scents: citrus and lavender, primarily. But like shaving soap, tastes differ. You just have to sample bath soaps to find what you like.

For bar/bath soaps, I have found I like some of the apple/pear fruit scents. Also some of the spicy scents.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Nice bathroom addition it looks like. I like the organized stuff. Easy to find what you want, and attractive visually to other people.

Happy shaves,

Jim

What are the little figures on the left of the top shelf?
They look to be hand-painted D&D miniatures. Unfortunately, I gave all of mine away...
For bar/bath soaps, I have found I like some of the apple/pear fruit scents. Also some of the spicy scents.
I’m a huge fan of Stirling. US based, small business, great ingredients, wonderful scents and affordable.

Bath Soap

Do I see three Merkurs? I think it’s time to hit the local antique stores and find a vintage Gillette or two... :)

Do I see three Merkurs? I think it’s time to hit the local antique stores and find a vintage Gillette or two... :)

Yup. Started with a 34c. Wanted a longer handle, so got a 38c. After reading on B&B about a bunch of adjustable, ended up getting a Mergress.

Not sure what to get next—something different for sure.

That's pretty neat.

Here’s a closer look.

023FE147-91FB-46CF-A5C4-5DA18349F115.jpeg

Here’s a closer look.

View attachment 868356
Those are cool. Never got into D&D myself (though my fiance did) but I am nerdy/geeky in other ways. (Movies, comics, anime...) My fiance actually wanted me to play a D&D campaign with her but she had a hard time finding any DMs in our area that we could both work our schedules around. Might happen one day though, who knows? :a24:

Top Bottom