What's new

My den: Did some thinning out and reorganized a bit

Got rid of some stuff I didn’t love, and made some space for some new stuff I’m going to try...

46201B8B-71E3-4C3C-9994-6A3683F7E179.jpeg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Nice den, everything in order. Plenty of room to top it up with usable shaving gear.

Lovely. I'll get something like that soon enough. My wife is starting to complain how crowded our bathroom gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sharing the bathroom with your true love? Are those two cabinets for your use only? If the latter, I misspoke. You need more of everything!

Are you sharing the bathroom with your true love? Are those two cabinets for your use only? If the latter, I misspoke. You need more of everything!

Ha! I share the bathroom, but I could probably use more space if I wanted. Part of me likes the constraint of just having the one shaving cabinet. That way I only keep the best stuff!

DrewMc, you could fall down another rabbit hole. Shower/bath soap. I mean, why use an $18 puck on your mug and then wash with a 50 cent bar of soap from Kroger?

Those cabinets would be great for imported soaps from Italy and France, for example. Triple milled. Um, I might have purchased a few like that, maybe. One gets spoiled.

I can stop anytime.

DrewMc, you could fall down another rabbit hole. Shower/bath soap. I mean, why use an $18 puck on your mug and then wash with a 50 cent bar of soap from Kroger?

Those cabinets would be great for imported soaps from Italy and France, for example. Triple milled. Um, I might have purchased a few like that, maybe. One gets spoiled.

I can stop anytime.

I’ve started buying some artisan bar soaps (those are indeed in another cabinet!). If I was just going to add three to the collection, what should they be?

Top Bottom