What's new

My Dad passed away earlier today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
He had a sudden heart attack this morning. He was 72. My mom (a retired nurse) and I were right there to give him CPR until the paramedics came, but he was flat-lined the whole time. It's relieving to know that we were right there and did everything possible. It's hard to express what I want to say, but I just wanted to say, "Thank you," to everyone for being such a wonderful community to be a part of.

I am so sorry to hear this. And I dread the day I lose a parent. Prayers to you, your mom, and family. God bless

I'm sorry for your loss, but like Bruce said, there is a blessing in the swiftness of it. I say that as one who is watching his once strong, nonstop Dad waist away.

Remember to live in the moment...

Sorry for your loss... when I go I want to be with my wife and my boy. Must have been difficult to deal with such an event however I would echo the sentiments mentioned above regarding the swiftness. Thoughts are with you and family.

Condolences. It can be a very rough time, and I hope you and your mother can lean on each other to get through. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom