What's new

My coming restorations

I bought a tray on Etsy just for grins and these are what was in it.

1) Old razor, not sure what kind as of yet
2) Blue brush, Century made in China.
3) Red EverReady 100. I fear that the crack in the handle will make it difficult to restore.
4) Cunningham clamps !!! Now these are not something you see everyday. I leave it to the interested reader to do a Google search.

I plan to start on the razor and it's soaking now.

The blue brush seems to be made from wood and hand painted.
Do you think it would be worthwhile to preserve the "made in China" decal and stick it back on ?

For the red brush, dag-nab it. I just noticed a crack running pretty much all the way around the white area. I think I might pass on this unless there are suggestions as to how to fix the cracks.

Now it's time to get to work.

As a urologist, I didn't know there was a market for, uh, "vintage" Cunningham clamps...

Enjoy, though. Comes in handy if you are out drinking beer and the first one to leave the table buys the round...

PDM

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
If you screw it to the wall those clamps would make dandy brush or razor holders :w00t:

As a urologist, I didn't know there was a market for, uh, "vintage" Cunningham clamps...

Enjoy, though. Comes in handy if you are out drinking beer and the first one to leave the table buys the round...

PDM

Hahahah.

I was actually looking forward to what was in the mysterious white box. From the original pic, I was speculating that it was an exotic blade or some such.

Top Bottom