What's new

My Collection!!

hi guys here is an update of my Collection its a small collection , but i thought id share with all of yous!

Very nice! Just curious - do vintage Gillettes turn up much in SA or do you import most of them?
Thank you. no i haven not seen much here so far these are all import, i might get my hands on a British Aristocrat here in South Africa, it looks like one just waiting for the seller to get back to me

Hi Willy,

That is a very nice selection of highly regarded razors. You obviously have been very careful of what you buy. I'm sure you're very proud of them.

Len

Hi Willy,

That is a very nice selection of highly regarded razors. You obviously have been very careful of what you buy. I'm sure you're very proud of them.

[/QUOTE
Hi Len thanks! i guess i have been , just a few more that i would like to get my hands on like a diplomat , president, executive gold adjust, and a aristocrat and some more.

What you lack in numbers, you appear to have in quality! Those look like some nice ones. Toggles sure do give a great shave, huh?:thumbup:
Good luck with that Aristocrat.

What you lack in numbers, you appear to have in quality! Those look like some nice ones. Toggles sure do give a great shave, huh?:thumbup:
Good luck with that Aristocrat.
hi i guess so i like all of them, i cant tell if they do have not used my toggle yet

I'm not sure I understand the "collecting" aspect of this hobby. Do you shave with all of these, or are some for display only (that using them would lessen their value as a collectible)?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Good looking collection. They seem in excellent condition!

hi Shane how are you? thank you! you should show me your collection to so i can have a look
Willy
Thanks for asking but my "collection" is rather paltry...a 1959 Fatboy, a 1957 Blue Tip Super Speed, a Merkur HD and a Merkur HD Slant Bar. When I get more awesome razors, I'll be sure to post them!

You know Shane it's not about how many razors you have in your collection it's about how you take the picture. If you only have three razors you can still take a good picture by adding a brush mug or razor blades to complete the picture. You should try it, believe me it makes for good picture practice. Try different lighting as well in your pictures. Remember everyone likes seeing razor pictures.

Top Bottom