What's new

My "Collection"

Very nice display! Thats some serious effort put into that display. It's really fun to see my old razor down there in the right corner, and know that it's appritiated. :biggrin:

add my positive compliment to your radio conversion. your collection is well considered and I appreciate you sharing it with us. :thumbup1:

This is a great place, you can sell your razor and still be able to see it in someone else's display. Nice work Guido, thanks for sharing with everyone.:thumbup1:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I don't know how I missed this thread! Very nice collection!

Great display! It`s not just the custom case or the quality of the razors, but the fact that you know so much about each of them that makes this collection so special. Thanks for sharing!

Great display! It`s not just the custom case or the quality of the razors, but the fact that you know so much about each of them that makes this collection so special. Thanks for sharing!

That's is a good point Cutter. Guido is always there to help someone out with a fast answer to their question. Hats off to you Guido!

Here's my guess that I know the answer...New Deluxe!!!:smile:

I'm not taking any bets on this question.....NEW Deluxe

Yup! :biggrin:

Here's my go to razor. 1930 NEW DeLuxe.

proxy.php

And here's my backup razor. 1920 Bulldog.

proxy.php

And the next in line. 1919 Standard (Single Ring).

proxy.php

And the fourth. Circa 1943 Military GEM Junior.

proxy.php

Guido, I'm really glad nemo bumped this thread today. In my absence, I had missed it when you first posted it.

That is one of the nicest displays I have seen yet. That is a great conversion of the old radio cabinet. Then to get that much diversity and history into one display case and still have it look attractive, rather than simply jumbled, took a lot of thought. I have to agree with blackfoot however, that this is not the display of any ordinary packrat.

Your willingness to share your knowledge of this hobby is one of the main things that keep this forum interesting and fun to read. Now, showing us how to convey so much history in one small cabinet further confirms that you are a master of this hobby, not just an ordinary collector.

Best Regards,
Tom

Guido, I'm really glad nemo bumped this thread today. In my absence, I had missed it when you first posted it.

That is one of the nicest displays I have seen yet. That is a great conversion of the old radio cabinet. Then to get that much diversity and history into one display case and still have it look attractive, rather than simply jumbled, took a lot of thought. I have to agree with blackfoot however, that this is not the display of any ordinary packrat.

Your willingness to share your knowledge of this hobby is one of the main things that keep this forum interesting and fun to read. Now, showing us how to convey so much history in one small cabinet further confirms that you are a master of this hobby, not just an ordinary collector.

Best Regards,
Tom

Thank you very much, Tom. And I just want you to know that you have been missed and it is nice to see you back!

Best Regards,
Tom

I agree with Tom. Guido, you're the man! I don't care what they all say! :w00t:

Guido,

Which razor is on the bottom shelf, second from the right? I've seen one eerily like that at a local antique joint and I've been thinking about going back and looking at it again. It's stuffed back in a case and I haven't had it pulled out to look at closely, but the nice knurling and the ball end are very similar, if not exact.

Thanks,

Kev

Top Bottom