What's new

My care package from shave_rat and my first celebratory smoke.

Well this has been some kind of day. At the tail end of a long day at work a long-awaited job offer came through...put me on cloud nine. Then I came home to my beautiful fiancé to find she is now a stunning blonde with fuscia tips, who shaved her legs to SAS today using a finely honed straight razor. (Now that's hot.) Then I opened a care package from Shave_Rat that arrived today to find this:

So after a welcome meal of Massive amounts of Chinese food, I tamped down a pipeful of Lane Q1 and for a well-earned celebratory smoke. Haven't smoked a pipe in 25 years, and never correctly, and it was just fine. Got a nice pack and only two re lights, but watched the sun set wreathed in a soft cloud of aromatic smoke.

Thank you Shave_rat for giving me the perfect ending to an outstanding day.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 145
You beat me to it.

But you guys in the BL are always posting pics of stuff you got from others on the forum. Its pretty impressive the generosity of you guys in the BL

The generosity of this community never ceases to amaze me....I'm starting to think its time to do another pif in the newbie forum.

Well done, Dustin! Keeping up with the great tradition that is the epitomy of B&B and The Brown Leaf.

That is a nice haul! Happy Smokes!

Top Bottom