My burgeoning Peterson collection

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
C645378A-FA88-4ED1-A0AC-8C6150793E6A.jpeg

Gee I had more Pete’s than I thought.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I have five Petes, none bought new. Two were lightly used, one moderately used and two were pretty crusty but cleaned up nice. I would like to buy a few more new ones. I'd like to get a Deluxe System (20FB) P-lip sitter, a Newgrange Spigot and a Rosslare Royal Irish, among others.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
BBCDA9ED-14A9-47F0-8155-010B0E1D3CFD.jpeg
87ED7EA4-0932-4527-B0CF-D4B3DBC059D6.jpeg
You

Not the best pics of my Petersons, in the top picture, top left Killarney B 35, bottom left Fermoy 05, K&P Irishmade 999, top right System 308 P-lip, bottom right System Standard 314 P-lip.

Last edited:
My Peterson collection is seriously lacking. I only have one that I am sure is a pete. The other might be but I'm not completely sure.

Silver army 120

20180501_170558.jpg

I think this might be a pete but I'm not completely sure. African meer
20180814_213556.jpg

That 1st pipe helped/enabled me into a nickel army 101 - so light and perfectly balanced.. I'm not sure if that 2nd one is a Pete, but I'm no expert - cool pipe..

They certainly are nice. I believe every Peterson I would like to grab sometime is a army mount or spigot haha.

The meer is a bit of a mystery. It is stamped with a P. But it is a font that the normal Peterson (P). Different than the pioneer P stamp as well. I guess it will remain a mystery. The finish reminds me of me of Peterson African meers. The shape too. I'm pretty sure it did come from the same factory that made Peterson, mann, manx, and many other brands on the isle of mann. It smokes good though and was well priced. I am very happy with it. Still need to clean up the stem some though haha.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I just saw the Pipes and Cigars has all their Donegal Rocky series on sale for $65. About 45% off, till 11/21/18

Top Bottom