What's new

My brush attempt

I like those. They make me think of pirates. "Aarh! Who hung up me peg leg and me barrel o'rum? Hook? Was it you?!" :laugh:

Seriously, though. Very nice work. And I may have to steal your idea for a brush rack. :thumbup1:

What is that red handle that's off to the right in the first picture?

Nice work, John. Two really fine looking brushes.

John, the brushes look great! Hmm, I've been thinking about one of the GN black knots but almost boar-like, eh? Must think.

Excellent work!

Bill,

I haven't used a boar bristle brush so I can't really comment on the comparison but the Black Badger knot I used to re-knot an old VDH brush really softened up after a couple of uses.

What is that red handle that's off to the right in the first picture?

That is the start of an Ever-Ready Restore.
That one has given me loads of trouble matching paint and the logo wasn't working well either.

I have a Double Duck that is almost complete and in a week, I hope to finish off three more.

John

John, the brushes look great! Hmm, I've been thinking about one of the GN black knots but almost boar-like, eh? Must think.

Excellent work!

Billy,
Just to clarify, I said the Black Badger knots have Boar qualities, I mean that in the sense that they have more backbone or stiffness of a boar. It has the softness of a badger and even more so after a few uses. I actually prefer them.

John

Very, very nice! Those hooks are quite a smart addition.

One of these days, I'm gonna have to learn how to do....something.,,,:blushing::blushing:

Top Bottom