What's new

My Best Brush Purchases | Pictures Please | Yours Too!

I still go back to the 2018 Contributors Brush from Rudy Vey. Still my favorite brush. (not my photo)
View attachment 1645386
Looks like my brush and a great one it is. Here is another one pretty much it’s equal also made by Rudy with a 2 band Shavemac silvert knot.
IMG_0001.jpeg

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Several of my boars would qualify, but I'm going with this one.

6-18-23.Opgress.Mike's.Jade.640.JPG

I was lucky enough to purchase a good example of the original Omega Premium Boar with the Jade handle and an emblem. It is an excellent boar with an excellent Persian Jar handle which makes it a great brush.

It did take some serious breaking in. My guess is the knot is unbleached. My guess is the knot can and will become even better. Yes, I've used it a lot. Yes, I put it through an offline break in process. Still, I believe it has a ways to go even though it has long been perfectly wonderful.

I like it very much.

Happy shaves,

Jim

View attachment 1672955

View attachment 1672955

I was lucky enough to purchase a good example of the original Omega Premium Boar with the Jade handle and an emblem. It is an excellent boar with an excellent Persian Jar handle which makes it a great brush.

It did take some serious breaking in. My guess is the knot is unbleached. My guess is the knot can and will become even better. Yes, I've used it a lot. Yes, I put it through an offline break in process. Still, I believe it has a ways to go even though it has long been perfectly wonderful.

I like it very much.

Happy shaves,

Jim
Still, I believe it has a ways to go even though it has long been perfectly wonderful.
Only the boars can make future promises of more comfort. I love boars.

Top Bottom