What's new

My Beautiful Cat Jax R.I.P.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
$Jax 2006 004.jpgThis morning I had to put down my boy cat Jax. He was a cat I found between my neighbors house and another house in the bushes. He was too little to run and was very sick. We took him home and cared for him for nearly 13 years. He had a little limp and a gimpy ear. He was our last cat. He grew up with two older female cats that he really loved and was heart broken when they died. Mommy and I will miss you Jax. We love you.

Jax
2002-2015

$Jax.jpg$Snow Jax.jpg$IMG_0582.jpg

Sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose a good friend like that. Having cats myself I have always had a hard time letting them go.

It is so wonderful to bring a pet into your life and so heart wrenching when you have to let them go.

I am sure Jax had a grand old time spending his life with you and your family.

It's been almost a month for us and we are starting to talk about another pet.

Sorry for your loss. He's a very handsome cat and I'm sure both of your lives were better for having come together.

Last year on Feb. 2 I had to put my lovely cat Legion down due to intestinal cancer. I miss him very much. I will send up a little prayer tonight to Legion, and have him look for Jax. Maybe they can keep each other company. My condolences
.$Windows Phone_20140102_008.jpg

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Aaron; What a beautiful cat! I know; It always hurts when they leave us. Take comfort in the memories my friend.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Last year on Feb. 2 I had to put my lovely cat Legion down due to intestinal cancer. I miss him very much. I will send up a little prayer tonight to Legion, and have him look for Jax. Maybe they can keep each other company. My condolences
What a great thing to do. I'm sure they will be fast friends. I picture fresh seafood, string toys with catnip treats.

Top Bottom