What's new

My $9.99 pick up

Need help IDing the model of Victorinox wheeled garment bag pictured below. Not that I necessarily needed yet another piece of luggage (my new addiction), but for $9.99 at my local Salvation Army Family Store I just could not resist.

Tim
20191018_122310.jpg
20191018_122326.jpg
20191018_122444.jpg
20191018_122548.jpg

It's a hefty weight when full and you are carrying the bag by the handle, but the wheels are very durable and rolling the bag is a breeze.

Tim

I strongly suspect there is a tag with a model number somewhere in that bag.

If that is your travel style, that is a very nice rolling suiter that will serve you well for a long time.

While a bit big for a commuter overhead, it should fit in a "standard" overhead and will fit in a SWA overhead for sure.

I strongly suspect there is a tag with a model number somewhere in that bag.

If that is your travel style, that is a very nice rolling suiter that will serve you well for a long time.

While a bit big for a commuter overhead, it should fit in a "standard" overhead and will fit in a SWA overhead for sure.

Yes, you would think there would be a tag somewhere, but I cannot find one. Does anyone know where it would typically be found?

I am only curious to determine the model so I can look up some reviews on the garment bag. I don't know if this one is a month old, a year old, or a decade old.

Tim

Not trying to be funny. You have to literally check every edge, top to bottom, left to right for a tag. It may or may not be there.

Not trying to be funny. You have to literally check every edge, top to bottom, left to right for a tag. It may or may not be there.

PS-edited to add-the two places I would first look is inside the area where the carry handle extends/retracts. The second place is near the top of the bag where you attached the hangers. Then, I would check every seam as per above.

Thank you for the detail. I will have to fish this beastie out of the crawl space and look for this elusive tag. Sounds like Victorinox considers the model information a trade secret or something :c8:.

That bag looks very similar to one that I owned about ten years ago (but went missing from a flight between Chicago and Houston). The placement of the zippers, badges, etc. look nearly identical. It was from Victorinox's "NXT Mobilizer" line.

I had the 20" red ballistic nylon model which looked like the ones from this eBay auction and this website.

It was a nice bag. Kind of expensive. Lucky that I had lost luggage insurance.

Top Bottom