What's new

My 6th B&B Anniversary is coming.PIF time!

I'm in

My favorite character is Calvin from Calvin and hobbes, I spent many many late nights up reading the comic books, with bouts of hysterical laughter that would cause my parents to question my sanity at 3am. Those are some of my fondest memories of my childhood. I own every single book ever published by mr. Watterson

I'm in. As a kid I loved sci-f i(Buck Rogers, War Of The World's, The Day The Earth Stood Still, etc. ) Apollo launches and naturally Marvin The Martian.

Happy Anniversary!!:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Will not enter as I am about to get rid of a fair bit of my own stuff. Thanks for the offer.

Congrats on the Anniversary and the awesome PIF, I'm Not in, I have way too much stuff, but my favorite cartoon character is He-Man, when I was a kid, I had every single one of the action figures an play sets.

PIF? Oh my word, did someone say PIF? I'm in!

$stewie.JPG

Though he needs no introduction....gotta go with Stewie.
Because he's the only one I know that can insult with wit and sarcasm better than any other toon out there.

Last edited:
Im in! Calvin & Hobbes, because it's the only comic strip that made me ponder deeper subjects. Plus, anytime suzie gets smacked in the back of the head with a snowball is a good day :001_smile my eyeball.....help me find my eyeball.......

I'm in. I am in Canada, but do have a US mailing address.

My favourite cartoon character is Brock, from the Venture Brothers. Cause he is bad *** and no one would criticize his mullet!

I'm in, thanks for the PIF!

My favorite cartoon character is Sleepy from Snow White because he's the personification of my nickname.

sleepy

Congratulations on the 6th year. I am in. A favorite cartoon character is a tough one. I watched cartoons almost every day until I was probably 14 years old. I will have to say Danger Mouse.

I'm in! Congrats on 6 years! My favorite cartoon character is probably Dennis the Menace, because he reminds me so much of myself as a kid.

Congrats on the 6th year anniversary!

I'm in! It's hard to narrow a favorite cartoon character down so I had to spend a little time on this. In the end I had to go with the one cartoon character that always made me smile and that is Donald Duck. I guess I see a little of myself in his nature. If I had to choose a cartoon character in print only, I would choose Calvin from the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips (I have at least 8 of the books).

I am most definitely in. Thanks for the opportunity! My favorite cartoon character is Wile E. Coyote. I remember when I was a kid, Wiley was one of the few things that could get my dad to laugh.

Top Bottom